0umYmhc.png

hYaEflc.png

2vnqvdu.jpg

5F9lBvh.jpg
Holy shyt :laff:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
While dating out isn't good for either gender, I've explained in the past that Bedwenching is the worst evil. Black men bred different women in the Carribean and everybody is black. Black women bred out in South America and everybody isn't black. Black men can also see white women as revenge; black women seem to worship. I could go on but you gey the point. It's better to support Nate Parker than this girl historically, logically and biologically
Nah. Quite frankly i think it's MUCH worse for blk men. Like 10 times worse.
1.) First of all blk women outnumber blk men by crazy margins. So there is literally no excuse as to why a blk man wouldn't be able to find his counterpart in his own race, and yet blk men date out more despite having more access to a greater number of possible mates in their race than blk women do.
2.) Secondly prostitution and women using sex for money is a common trait among all races of women. So blk women tricking off white men is (vomit inducing) but par for the course in terms of lower tier male/female dynamics. But when blk men date white women, because of racial dynamics, they are stripped of their masculinity and treated like whores too. A man being reduced to a sexual object for a race of women considered to be superior is a terrible thing. And u see this play out in how aggressive white women are with blk men. In how they literally pay for sex tourism trips with blk men. In how some blk men brag about tricking off or living with white women and using them for money. Some try to paint this as a positive but it's just emasculating. And it's exactly what racist white males want because it validates their mythos of superiority and the myth that blk men are nothing more than sex objects like women.
3.) As if that isn't enuff, the risk of losing wealth is greater when blk men date out than when blk women date out. Blk males make more than blk females and date out and marry out at far higher rates. When divorce or babies happen it's the blk man paying out cash to the white community or being used as a last resort to fund white women that no one else wanted. Talk to any frustrated Asian male about how their parents allow Asian chicks to do anything but put all the burden on them in terms of dating and marriage. It's because wealth flows patrilineally and can be lost or taken from males as child support and divorce laws favor women.

4.) You gotta stop downplaying the enormity of white female evil to justify worshipping a group of women that look nothing like you (I.e. Self-hate).
White women participated in, benefited from and raised the white males you hate. These are the women that playfully took their babies to WATCH blk men and women being brutally tortured for crimes of rape accusations and other lies. These are the women who packed the picnic baskets and finger sandwiches to go and watch u burn. Who beheaded blk babies and children, killed blk female and male slaves who worked in the house, made their husbands sell families of slaves on a whim...I mean I could continue. But I shouldn't have to tell a blk man about the evils of whites just because ya'll's dikks are compromising ur judgement.

Quite frankly, I'm not impressed by IR dating on either side but when u consider our race is already down in blk male numbers by the MILLIONS, we can't afford to justify the loss of any others based on some soft-toe "but white p*ssy ain't dat bad" c00ning apologetics. And I'm tired of seeing blks with non-blk mates plucked from obscurity to represent our race but apparently that's how Hollyweird works. Which is a terrifying agenda to me.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Too many Nigerian woman on this pro black but i married white tip:russell:
Got one nigerian broad I know. Bad but she stays c00ning. Cant fukk with that :camby:
There is one in my program that actively dates only white men and lambasts me anytime I talk about blk dudes I date.

African, Carribean and Afro-Latinos on that :mjpls: tip heavy.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's disgusting to even have this conversation with a fellow blk person.
http://www.sandsoftimeconsultancy.c...heirforgottenroleinslaverysynopsiswebsite.doc

"It must be remembered that it was not just men who owned the enslaved. Some women built up their own plantations and others inherited estates from deceased husbands. Also some wives were given enslaved workers by their husbands as gifts, or by fathers to daughters mainly to carry out the household chores, or were if young as companions or play friends, like Mary Prince was in her early days in slavery. Other wives brought slaves to carry out their own small ventures, with a bit of independence from their husbands.

In 1815 European women owned 24% of those enslaved in St Lucia. In Barbados 40% of properties with 10 or less enslaved people were owned by women. In Bridgetown, Barbados women were the principal slave owners, using slaves in domestic occupations.

In the past it was assumed that female slave owners were not as brutal as their male counterparts. However, this wasn’t a sex divide. There were good and bad male and female slave owners. Some of the harshest treatments could be vetted out by a slave owner’s wife against a female slave who her husband had been intimate with or an enslaved child that was the result of a sexual encounter between her husband and a slave. Some European women took out revenge on the enslaved for their punishment by cruel fathers or husbands. European women’s cruelty shocked many observers in the Caribbean. Mary Prince stated that her mistress caused me to know the exact difference between the smart of the rope, the cart-whip, and the cow-skin, when applied to my naked body by her own cruel hand. And there was scarcely any punishment more dreadful than the blows I received on my face and head from her hard, heavy fist. She was a fearful woman, and a savage mistress to her slaves

Harriet Jacobs in Incidents of a Slave Girl (1861) was scathing about the treatment meted out by the slave owner’s wives explaining it as retaliation for their husband’s sexual interaction with enslaved women. The mistress, who ought to protect the helpless victim, has no other feelings towards her but those of jealousy and rage.

She recorded that Mrs Flint’s nerves were so strong, that she could sit in her easy chair and see a woman whipped, till the blood trickled from every stroke of the lash.. . If dinner was not served at the exact time on that particular Sunday, she would station herself in the kitchen, and wait till it was dished, and then spit in all the kettles and pans that had been used for cooking. She did this to prevent the cook and her children from eking out their meager fare with the remains of the gravy and other scrapings."

This shyt was common.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Okay we gotta stop acting like blk men just started pursuing or hooking up with white women for the last decade. Even in times where blk men were being TORTURED, many STILL sought out white p*ssy. c00n gene is strong.
When u damn near willing to face getting ran out of town are willing to risk getting yourself and others lynched and entire communities burned down for fukking a white chick (check with some people in the country down south), u know it's real.

*Fixed

I actually used to keep a list of names and stories for reference purposes.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing to discuss because you sound like a white person who "unaware" of racial profiling because they only "see folks freaking out about this stuff online but no where else."

You see what you want to see and bury your head in the sand to the obvious. That's your issue, not mine.:yeshrug: I'm not interested in a pointless discussion.

But I still reserve the right to post gifs. :ufdup:

What :russ:

I haven't seen the "swirl factor" in real life, where the hell do you get racial profiling?!

Do you think before you type :dwillhuh:

Wanna do a ban bet about me being white, female :sas2:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
There's nothing to discuss because you sound like a white person who is "unaware" of racial profiling because they only "see folks freaking out about this stuff online but no where else."

You see what you want to see and bury your head in the sand to the obvious. That's your issue, not mine.:yeshrug: I'm not interested in a pointless discussion.

But I still reserve the right to post gifs. :ufdup:

What :russ:

I haven't seen the "swirl factor" in real life, where the hell do you get racial profiling?!

Do you think before you type :dwillhuh:

Wanna do a ban bet about me being white, female :sas2:

Lack reading comprehension skills brehs.

Be a grown man who doesn't know what a simile is brehs.

PAHMIk2.gif

Canon

Veteran
Daps
i thought there whole thing was "pro-black women"

they just use general black discussion and bodies to advance there cause

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Too many Nigerian woman on this pro black but i married white tip:russell:
Got one nigerian broad I know. Bad but she stays c00ning. Cant fukk with that :camby:
Almost had a Nigerian broad here in the A. She fell back bc an ex came back in her life

I go on IG and she's booed up with some stocky lumberjack cac:hhh::mjcry: