27 yr old teacher sodomises 15 yr old student

Shonenhikada

Banned
Daps
A teacher is accused of sodomizing a middle school student and raping him during their alleged months-long sexual relationship.

kElZz1D.jpg

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky, where she held hands with her husband of three years.

nintchdbpict000332870819.jpg

She was also charged with rape (vaginal sex), sodomy (boy fukked her up the ass) and unlawful transaction with a minor in neighboring Woodford County, where she was accused of sexually assaulting the boy in May 2016.

Police found evidence on the victim's phone suggesting the two were in a 'romantic relationship', and Jarvis was arrested on Friday.

Jarvis sodomized the alleged victim, who is under the age of 16, in May 2016, while she was a social studies teacher at the Woodford County Middle School, according to the indictment.

The 27-year-old then had sex with him in June, and resigned from her position that same month, the indictment from Woodford County states.

Jarvis is accused of continuing the sexual relationship with the boy even after she got a job as a para-educator at Veterans Park Elementary in Lexington in August 2016.

Lindsey-Jarvis-Selfie-03-640x701.jpg

She was arrested on Friday and resigned from her position the same day.

On her 25th birthday, husband Andrew Jarvis paid tribute to his wife, writing: 'Happy 25th birthday to my sweetest Lindsey!

'So thankful for your wonderful heart, which teaches me so much about compassion and kindness.

'So thankful for your wisdom and discernment that help guide us through life....Love you with all my heart, and so thankful to have you as my best friend.'

Last edited:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
A teacher is accused of sodomizing a middle school student and raping him during their alleged months-long sexual relationship.

kElZz1D.jpg

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape at the Fayette County Courthouse in Kentucky, where she held hands with her husband of three years.

nintchdbpict000332870819.jpg

She was also charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in neighboring Woodford County, where she was accused of sexually assaulting the boy in May 2016.

Police found evidence on the victim's phone suggesting the two were in a 'romantic relationship', and Jarvis was arrested on Friday.

Jarvis sodomized the alleged victim, who is under the age of 16, in May 2016, while she was a social studies teacher at the Woodford County Middle School, according to the indictment.

The 27-year-old then had sex with him in June, and resigned from her position that same month, the indictment from Woodford County states.

Jarvis is accused of continuing the sexual relationship with the boy even after she got a job as a para-educator at Veterans Park Elementary in Lexington in August 2016.

Lindsey-Jarvis-Selfie-03-640x701.jpg

She was arrested on Friday and resigned from her position the same day.

On her 25th birthday, husband Andrew Jarvis paid tribute to his wife, writing: 'Happy 25th birthday to my sweetest Lindsey!

'So thankful for your wonderful heart, which teaches me so much about compassion and kindness.

'So thankful for your wisdom and discernment that help guide us through life....Love you with all my heart, and so thankful to have you as my best friend.'

:what: fool why u up in court holding this bytch hands, when apparently u couldn't satisfy her sexual needs that a 16 year old boy could..

bytch quit her job, got another and still wanted that little boy dikk

Use this dude face as a definition of SIMP