27 yr old teacher sodomises 15 yr old student

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I will never understand why any woman would WANT to have sex with a child when there is ample ADULT dikk out in the world:hhh:
From what I've gathered these women think the young the boys are hot, yet love the fact that they are innocent to world and are not full of themselves yet. Basically just goes back to rekindling some hs fantasy shyt, about being with the hottest guy in school.

Source: I've had relatively attractive WW admit coming on to younger boys.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Got her hubby out in suburbia lookin like a damn fool...:mjgrin: I don't know if I could live with myself if a middle-schooler stole my wife...and put it in her butt. Puttin money in my wife pocket and she out here trickin off on school lunches and shyt..:mjlol: I'd feel like less of a man, but that's just me...:manny: Some strange times we're in

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I will never understand why any woman would WANT to have sex with a child when there is ample ADULT dikk out in the world:hhh:

It's not that hard to understand if you consider human nature.

Engaging in situations that are typically taboo and/or criminal tends to add an additional high degree of stimulation to an already charged physical interaction.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I concede it's a mental thing. She became the apple of the kid's eye. Eva Green's character in the Sin City prequel should provide insight. A boy will be more obsessed and infatuated than a man.

It's not right but it's the aim.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:what: fool why u up in court holding this bytch hands, when apparently u couldn't satisfy her sexual needs that a 16 year old boy could..

bytch quit her job, got another and still wanted that little boy dikk

Use this dude face as a definition of SIMP
A lot of these dudes that are married to these types of chicks are on this shyt..
It's like these hoes smell that on these dudes and wreck havoc knowing they will stay loyal:francis:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I feel bad for dude. It's already bad enough you getting played, then it's by a kid :wow:

Im not sure you can bounce back from that L.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
back in my days ,only if it happened to me :mjcry:

the sex bit :whoa:
This made me sad for my childhood! Why couldn't I be fukking a hot teacher up the ass when I was 15!??!!!!

:wow:
Obligatory "why couldn't have been me" posts

Y'all nikkas wonder why this didn't happen to y'all, when you should be wondering why this woman would want to fukk a 15 year old. Man or woman, being a pedophile is evil. This shyt shouldn't be joked about, this bytch has a mental disorder