27 yr old teacher sodomises 15 yr old student

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
From what I've gathered these women think the young the boys are hot, yet love the fact that they are innocent to world and are not full of themselves yet. Basically just goes back to rekindling some hs fantasy shyt, about being with the hottest guy in school.

Source: I've had relatively attractive WW admit coming on to younger boys.
White people are inherently pedophiles

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
It's not that hard to understand if you consider human nature.

Engaging in situations that are typically taboo and/or criminal tends to add an additional high degree of stimulation to an already charged physical interaction.
There's no part of human nature that makes sexual activity with a child acceptable or rational. That's a severe mental illness, not the norm

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
White people are inherently pedophiles
Exactly all the fukked up sexual deviant shyt they love doing (incest, pedophilia, beastiality, necrophilia, coprophilia, homosexuality, sodomy, etc) they were doing in the caves in the caucasus mountains hundreds of thousands of years ago. These are all traits carried down by their ancestors.

There was a story posted on here about some white italian woman who killed her infant son who caught her having sex with her father...that made me think that scenario probably happened in prehistoric times and happened again in the present.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Obligatory "why couldn't have been me" posts

Y'all nikkas wonder why this didn't happen to y'all, when you should be wondering why this woman would want to fukk a 15 year old. Man or woman, being a pedophile is evil. This shyt shouldn't be joked about, this bytch has a mental disorder
she can fukk me anytime :coffee:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
There's no part of human nature that makes sexual activity with a child acceptable or rational. That's a severe mental illness, not the norm

Did I say it was acceptable?

Humans have a natural willingness to test and bypass acceptable cultural boundaries to satisfy their own lusts.. regardless of consequence.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yall askin why she smirkin in the pic....cuz she know she gonna get a slap on the wrist....

tbAKAOu.gif

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I will never understand why any woman would WANT to have sex with a child when there is ample ADULT dikk out in the world:hhh:

Take a psych course and learn about deviancy and taboo factor.

Especially the prominence of the pedophealia gene in caucasian folk.