"30 no kids"

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The older you get the more chances of complications with the child.
EDIT - just realized you may have been trolling

nah im serious and I know, but most women that have children over 30 have healthy babies, so I'll take the chance.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
33 w/o kids :smugdraper:

When I was in my early to mid twenties, I wanted to settle down and have a family but my luck in the dating department was :scusthov:

My mind began to change when I got closer to 30 . I was making good money and I didn't want to give up my freedom.

I see myself with a family in a few years but I'm :eat: good having options and financial flexibility now, something I didn't have during my twenties .

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Serious question for the 'I'ma wait till my mid - late 30's' breddas.

Are you hoping to find a childless women in her mid - late 30's to start a family with?

kittykat89

Banned
Daps
What's so cool about that? Is that some kind of achievement being 30 with no kids?
I agree, I'm 26 and I wish I had kids. All my friends settled down havin babies and all I get is jealous when I visit! They always tell me the grass is always greener tho so I guess there's pros and cons.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
31 and no kids. I do want to have some soon tho. Almost in a place where I can financially support a family.

I'm 33, no kids. I'm getting there myself. Life is good right now though. I'm going to ride it out and enjoy it for my 'selfish' reasons. I feel the baby fever at times. Now, I tell myself that, "one day you'll meet the right woman"... but then I think, If I miss out, will it forever be a regret I look back upon consistently and with increasing disappointment?

I dunno man.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Serious question for the 'I'ma wait till my mid - late 30's' breddas.

Are you hoping to find a childless women in her mid - late 30's to start a family with?
That's the thing im going on 31.Lets say I get married at 34-35. I hope to find a woman born in 1989.I don't know how these cats gonna be 40 marrying women born in 1994 :russ:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Back in the day on sohh i remember sayin if a woman is 30+ with no kids, that means either her sex game is wack, her vagina is out of order, or she's a cold, soulless entity that simply doesn't want kids, which makes her worthless..well, i said that years ago and

..I still feel the same way :yeshrug:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It's funny that this thread was made: when I was back in Houston for Christmas, I went tailgating at the Texans/Ravens game with one of my friends; he got a hook up through one of this friends. So the two of us got to talking to a relative of his. She was Puerto Rican, I think, 35 years old. She has been with the same dude since high school and has three boys. She asked us what our situation was; we're both 30+ with no kids, and she looked at us like we were unicorns. :mindblown: It was unfathomable to her that there were two black males in their early 30s that were not attached and childless.

I'd like to think that I'm not an outlier in that regard, but I don't know :patrice: