"30 no kids"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Pretty much. I just have no desire to. I love being able to vacation 2-3 times a year without worrying about baby sitters, or wondering what my teenager is doing when I'm gone. I love being able to wake up and I'm responsible for myself and myself only.

Besides, I have 14 nieces and nephews. And I have sort of been daddy 'lite' anyway. I'm the only "successful" one in the family so the older ones are always coming to me for education and career advice.

Also, there is no guarantee that your kids will turn out the way you want them to be. Your son could grow up to be some c00n ass nikka diluting your genes. Or your kids could have some physical or mental handicap issues. That stuff takes money if you want the best care.

The world is over-populated anyhow.

Ok.

Met a white couple recently, the lady was 42, just had her first baby. She was showing me pics.......although she mentioned Invitro to help with the process.....so.....

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My parents act like I should have kids, and I'm only 19.
But being 30 without kids is a future I'm ready to embrace. :jawalrus:
Being able to spend more time on education and career, business and side-businesses, travel all over the country, as well as all over the world, explore your personhood without having to tote children everywhere, no child-support payments or complex living situations, you can choose where you live, you have a much bigger field of women to date from those in their early 20s all the way up, no having to send your kids away so you can have an hour and a half worth of weak sex, being able to enjoy your hobbies, and own friends, and the immense lack of stress. If you're a stoner you can smoke without the worry of the marijuana fukking up your child's short and long-term memory.
There really isn't any benefit for children, unless you're a loser with a huge hole in their life :comeon:
I'll adopt a few children when I'm ready, but I'm going to enjoy adulthood while I can and make sure I'm entirely prepared to support children for 22 years.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ok.

Met a white couple recently, the lady was 42, just had her first baby. She was showing me pics.......although she mentioned Invitro to help with the process.....so.....
Invitro is expensive. I wouldn't want to go that route.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
We're in a different era.

More and more people are starting families later because it's taking kids longer to become financially stable in the era of high student loans and very little jobs. Educated people tend to have families later anyways. Most of my friends are financially stable tho. (I'm one of the few exceptions)

Out of my college friends, only one of my male friends has a kid (on the way, he'll be born in August). He's been married for 2 years tho, has a stable career and so does his wife. Another one is married. Everyone else isn't married yet. I'm 29 BTW.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
both sides always say the wrong things in such extremes that it pissed off the other side

it all really comes down to one thing ... not having kids is alot less hassle

thats the only real thing that needs to be said ... all the other shyt comes off bitter or opinionated as fukk on both sides

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Most these dudes thats 30+ with no kids and never had a female abort they seed are probably shooting a very small amount of sperm anyway. Good luck when you actually are trying for one...

37. No kids. Had an abortion and miscarriage.

But now that I look back. It was for the best for my potential kids and life.

I remember telling folks back in highshool that I never wanted kids and getting the wtf look

People have bought into a narrative that life should be the same for everybody in steps 1 2 & 3

Well life really has no rules. Live how you want and fukk the rest. Most people are sheeple anyways.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
37. No kids. Had an abortion and miscarriage.

But now that I look back. It was for the best for my potential kids and life.

I remember telling folks back in highshool that I never wanted kids and getting the wtf look

People have bought into a narrative that life should be the same for everybody in steps 1 2 & 3

Well life really has no rules. Live how you want and fukk the rest. Most people are sheeple anyways.

people want you to live the life they live.

hell last weekend i spent over 2k and went away for just 3 days 3,000 miles away.

If i was married or have kids iw ouldnt be able to do that,