"30 no kids"

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A lot of negroes in here acting like hit dogs due to my comment when the point I was making was that if your have primary custody of the kids it's harder to date than if you don't.
Being married or in a relationship with your child parent >>>>> dating:manny:

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Go to a nursing home majority of those folks never get visitation frok their kids

I worked in a facility for 10 years, and yup....they just dump their parents there, maybe visit on holidays here and there. Ive seen the elderly in their last days, bed surrounded by people thought to myself "who the fukk are you? I aint never seen you visit before"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
got married at 27..

found the right one.. 7 years married.. have our second kid.. we planning a 3rd in a year or two..

their is such a thing as "doing it right"
Yes there is. Biologically you risk more defects on your children the longer you wait to have them... so there is a right way to do it.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to be 30. I don't have any kids.

I don't forsee any floodgates opening or the juice being given to guys after 30.

It's pretty much just a bunch of bitter women you'll have to deal with, who will try to quickly give you used up p*ssy- that you won'treally even want- in exchange for putting up with thier nagging and bitterness, and if you have any money, you'll have been running like a wild Indian for the past 8-9 post college years of your life anyway, so the newness of freedom will have worn off.

That's what you want guys to look forward to? :huh:

The freedom is there, but even freedom has some farce to it.

But if you're a woman over 30 there's a chance your kids will come out spastic, so....there's always that.:unsure:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is the playa lifestyle attracted them in the first place...

Its not so much the cheating, its the sloppiness of it that got them upset...Because now they are in a position where they are forced to cut the nikka off

The day a nikka deletes all his numbers is the day the female begins to get "bored"...

If a female suspects your cheating, her hormones begin to get crazy and they get on that emotional roller coaster they love so much..

If you aint giving them something to bytch to their friends about, your pretty much giving the p*ssy away..

These women are fukking nuts:dead:

Be proud of passing your reproductive prime without carrying out the one thing you're supposed to do as a successful organism brehs.
:mjlol:

Good luck with those retarded, old-ass eggs and sperm.
:russ::lolbron::scust::jawalrus:

:ohhh: better freeze some while the gettins good

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'ma think about settling down and children when I'm in my mid-late 30s. I'm only 26, my prime years are only just coming. Life right now is about dreams, money and women. :whoo:

most women are barren by that age

:salute: