"30 no kids"

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm only 20 and my mom tries to bring up the kid conversation like she's expecting grandkids soon. And I'm like FOH with that shxt
:mindblown: same, that shyt gets me mad as hell. "look when you have ki-" like no gah dammit i ain't havin kids fukk outta here with this nonsense. i'm wanna live the YRN life FOREVER

Daps
at the Topic Title

headbang.gif

stayin Single Like Lloyd Banks........:sas1: :steviej:

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Been thru 3 miscarriages and did a George Jefferson dance in the bathroom by myself every time I got the news. bytches pray and pray for my downfall but ain't happenin, Cap'n.

Hoes acting like they bout to cross a nga up. dikk garage, u have my kid n ur ass is gon be in a burka churning me butter for the rest of ur life. I'll be godmotherfukkindamned if my spawn is gon be a whiny ass Coli fgt p0asting vids of themselves twerking/threatening suicide over FB comments. I'll go full Dwight from This Boy's Life on my kids before I let them become wankers.

I swear before L. Ron Hubbard and Xenu I would LOVE to run up on u lil ngaz' "fathers" and whip the goddamned skin off they ass for the shytbirds they've unleashed upon society. I absolutely guarantee I would punch that old ass nga so hard he would get ulcers from trying to digest his fgt teeth.

And ur domineering ass worthless nutrag of a mother would get yanked up by her Lane Bryant blazer and pistol whipped right tf in front of him if she took offense. But y'all mamas is realer than y'all pops so she'd probably get turned on watching ur fgt pop sitting on the curb crying n holding his jaw n decide to pop that p*ssy for a real nga.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Almost 38 and no kids! :blessed:

And I won't be having any either.

I'm curious why not? :lupe: ...Hitting 40 and no desire?

the best is when peeps drop the "but who's going to take care of you when youre old?" bullshyt like thats why people have children. if thats your reason youre a fukking loser

No.......that's has been the reality for thousands of years.......and if you think about it......with the social security, pensions, and all type of financial shenanigans being forecasted.....if you don't have a familial person to potentially take care of you then you become a ward of the state .....and whatever they can give you, if you become unable to properly take care of yourself......or the streets

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm curious why not? :lupe: ...Hitting 40 and no desire?
Pretty much. I just have no desire to. I love being able to vacation 2-3 times a year without worrying about baby sitters, or wondering what my teenager is doing when I'm gone. I love being able to wake up and I'm responsible for myself and myself only.

Besides, I have 14 nieces and nephews. And I have sort of been daddy 'lite' anyway. I'm the only "successful" one in the family so the older ones are always coming to me for education and career advice.

Also, there is no guarantee that your kids will turn out the way you want them to be. Your son could grow up to be some c00n ass nikka diluting your genes. Or your kids could have some physical or mental handicap issues. That stuff takes money if you want the best care.

The world is over-populated anyhow.

Last edited: