"30 no kids"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my sister is 31 and she's been married 7 years and has 3 kids. Her life consists of taking one to school, then spending the rest of the day with the other two. Rarely does she have time to go out, spend time with friends, can't evne tell the last time she travelled. I love my nieces and nephew but yeah

:smugdraper:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
my sister is 31 and she's been married 7 years and has 3 kids. Her life consists of taking one to school, then spending the rest of the day with the other two. Rarely does she have time to go out, spend time with friends, can't evne tell the last time she travelled. I love my nieces and nephew but yeah

Nothing wrong with that bra. Ya got a real bad perception of marriage and kids

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

yeah that sounds pretty stressful. i know parents love their kids and all that but damn, i'd go crazy. mid 30's is the ideal age to have kids because you're getting older and probably partying a lot less.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Damn i feel like I want a child by 35 I don't want to be old as shyt raising kids, if you have kids at 40 your going to have half a foot in the grave by the time your grandkids are in their 20's and I must continue my family name.

I just have to find the right woman and get stable enough.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
a lot of people have kids before 30 and they're usually mistakes/accidents, so people are proud they made it to 30 without those problems.

Plus cost of living is insane in this era. I dunno why more people can't neuter themselves with vasectomy/ tube tying procedures on the regular.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Deciding not to have children before you are ready to support them emotionally and financially is a positive thing...

Too bad our culture shows otherwise

People have kids first, then they figure out what to do for themselves :mjlol:

Thank god my parents were married for 7 years before I was born and already had a decent saving account the moment I was born.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
the best is when peeps drop the "but who's going to take care of you when youre old?" bullshyt like thats why people have children. if thats your reason youre a fukking loser

that is the bum mentality that broke people use.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Funny shyt is that EVERYBODY talking about how they don't want kids yet there's kids popping up everywhere.

It's like people saying McDonald's is disgusting unhealthy food and nobody should eat there, yet there's one every 8 mile radius and it's one of the largest corporations in the world.

People are so full of shyt.

"I like being able to travel"

Word? My parents took me and my siblings on vacations every year when we were little, and we all had a blast. That whole "you can't travel with kids" thing is BULLshyt.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with the OP but......

I had my first kid at 21 and then at 24. The fact that my kids will be at an age to be alone while I'm in my prime (35-38) is :blessed:

Imma be able to go out and do whatever I want while yall are changing diapers and watching your kids till you're 45/50 sounds awful.

Yall gonna be :flabbynsick: by the time your kids grow up and have kids. I'll be able to play ball with my grandkids yall won't even be able to do that with your own kids

you gotta worry about grandkids when your kids grow up and still want to party when they past 25 on the regular.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:wow: that's why I told my fiance that 2 is the limit, having more than two just seems horrible. :mjcry: and we'll start when I'm 32+.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:wow: that's why I told my fiance that 2 is the limit, having more than two just seems horrible. :mjcry: and we'll start when I'm 32+.
The older you get the more chances of complications with the child.
EDIT - just realized you may have been trolling