"30 no kids"

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
I ain't trying to have kids anytime soon.. my homie had his first kid about 6 months ago with a chick he had only been seeing for 2 months before that.. dude is barely aloud to leave the house now, has to ask permission to do anything and most of the time he gets told hell no! he enjoyed a smoke before and he ain't even aloud to do that anymore, she didn't know that he smoked until the kid was here and he has to pretend he's going to the store or summit when he wants to blow some loud even tho he has a high paying job and paid for the crib himself.. dude is whipped and I feel sorry for him but I guess he's stuck now that he got a little girl to look after. I've also met his chick once in that whole time even tho we've been homies since we were kids, can't help but feel she thinks I'm a bad influence or summit coz I barely see him now either.:yeshrug:

as Nasir said "love changes and best friends become strangers" I guess that's true.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
nikkas say we selfish. :heh:
I fukking hate these misery needs company types.. especially when all of their kids were mistakes that they wouldn't make again if they had a second chance. fukk 'em.

There's nothing more selfish than bringing a kid into this world that you're clearly not ready for...

I'm 28, no kids, but I don't mind 1 or 2 when I'm ready.. not 1 second before.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Just turned 30, no kids. I just like be able to spend my money on myself and saving lots of it too. I also dont have to worry about court, lawyers and child support or divorce just yet. Just hitting my stride making great money will be able to afford to have children in a few years.

But there are no rules. Its great to have em young so theyre out the house and youre only 40-45.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
A lot of negroes in here acting like hit dogs due to my comment when the point I was making was that if your have primary custody of the kids it's harder to date than if you don't.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka thinking he ain't gonna be paying for college. If college costs are this high right now, imagine 20 years from now.

I fail to see what that has to do with being around and young whilst my kids grow up

Also. If college prices are going up then what you think yours are gonna be 15 years later

Your :flabbynsick:ass is gonna( hopefully if you have one )be spending your retirement money on college while I'm on the beach smoking a joint and drinking a beer
:camby:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:ehh: Me and hubby came to the same conclusion last year. I can't have kids, but we were flirting with the idea of adoption. We volunteered to babysit for my brother and watch my niece to get a feel for it. She was having a crying fit and we just looked at each other and started laughing. We knew at that moment that the kid-life was not for us. It actually was quite liberating. But folks still keep asking when are we going to "grow up and start a family". :upsetfavre:

Real talk, you and the hubby prolly saved ya'll marriage by making that decision. I've seen kids break up relationships that weren't strong enough to endure that burden.

People always trying to shame couples into having kids like that's the only thing married people have to live for. :what:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I fail to see what that has to do with being around and young whilst my kids grow up

Also. If college prices are going up then what you think yours are gonna be 15 years later

Your :flabbynsick:ass is gonna( hopefully if you have one )be spending your retirement money on college while I'm on the beach smoking a joint and drinking a beer
:camby:

Who said anything about me having kids. :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:russ:

The whole selfish insult has never made any sense. People really getting visibly upset at the next person's life decisions.

Is it men or women saying this to you & your wife? I really don't think men even care like that but I could be wrong. I've just never seen grown men going around asking "when are you getting married" or "when are you having kids."

it's both breh, but mostly women that always be on that shyt.

When chicks find out that I don't have any kids and that I've also been married for a good minute, it's like a left jab, right cross combination. It's like too much to handle for them mentally or some shyt. They make it seem like I'm some unicorn or some shyt.

They go from :dwillhuh: to :mjcry: real quick like their soul took a Roy Jones left hook. nikkas start reevaluating their life and shyt. They then do the whole "Your marriage ain't complete" without having kids routine. I just :camby:.