"30 no kids"

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
If your broke and your finances ain't right yeah sure you shouldn't but if you find someone you want to raise kids with and your both financially stable it's a blessing but it depends if you wanna be a playboy in your 30s or a family man...neither one is the wrong answer just what would make you happier

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
31, no kids and been married for 8 years. :ohlawd:

Me and the wife threw the idea of having kids to the bushes and never turned back. :mjlol: at all the people that catch feelings whenever they hear that shyt.
nikkas say we selfish. :heh: Meanwhile, we live for each other and do what the fukk we want while they're miserable as fukk, regretting that nut they took or busted.

Kids ain't for everybody. If you got kids and are happy about it that's cool. Just don't try and make nikkas feel like they missing out on something, because we're not. #TeamNoKids is cool over here. Trill talk, I hardly ever see cats with no kids going around telling nikkas to not have kids. It's usually the other way around on some misery needs company type shyt.

People should just respect each others decisions and K.I.M. but :manny:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Not trying to be eighty once my kids begin to empty nest...I remeber seeing some of my friends parents at HS graduation for the first time and they looked geriatric, made me wonder would they make it to the College graduation:mjcry:

25 to 29 is perfect age to begin raising a family...u finish by 49 or 50...still young enough to go to the local 5'o clock jazz happy hour:ehh:...gotta think long term ladies and gents.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Me and the wife threw the idea of having kids to the bushes and never turned back. :mjlol: at all the people that catch feelings whenever they hear that shyt.
nikkas say we selfish. :heh: Meanwhile, we live for each other and do what the fukk we want while they're miserable as fukk, regretting that nut they took or busted.

Kids ain't for everybody. If you got kids and are happy about it that's cool. Just don't try and make nikkas feel like they missing out on something, because we're not. #TeamNoKids is cool over here. Trill talk, I hardly ever see cats with no kids going around telling nikkas to not have kids. It's usually the other way around on some misery needs company type shyt.

:ehh: Me and hubby came to the same conclusion last year. I can't have kids, but we were flirting with the idea of adoption. We volunteered to babysit for my brother and watch my niece to get a feel for it. She was having a crying fit and we just looked at each other and started laughing. We knew at that moment that the kid-life was not for us. It actually was quite liberating. But folks still keep asking when are we going to "grow up and start a family". :upsetfavre:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

The whole selfish insult has never made any sense. People really getting visibly upset at the next person's life decisions.

Is it men or women saying this to you & your wife? I really don't think men even care like that but I could be wrong. I've just never seen grown men going around asking "when are you getting married" or "when are you having kids."

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People with kids would say that :umad:

When you're 30 with no kids like myself, you look like :blessed:to women

you basically call all the shots :takedat:

You're 30 and still trying to be a 'rapper', give it up and get a real job breh

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
:russ:

The whole selfish insult has never made any sense. People really getting visibly upset at the next person's life decisions.

Is it men or women saying this to you & your wife? I really don't think men even care like that but I could be wrong. I've just never seen grown men going around asking "when are you getting married" or "when are you having kids."

Yah, old black men are just as annoying about the kid thing as the women. Especially church going black men.