"30 no kids"

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Good Morning :sas2: didn't say all,ones I have came across are bitter.I can count on both hands how many times I have heard about past relationship that didn't work out or how so and so was a bad guy :comeon:

Yeah..Those stories are automatic red flags because they never admit where they went wrong..

Women who go from relationship to relationship are the ones you gotta be very cautious with

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Yeah..Those stories are automatic red flags because they never admit where they went wrong..

Women who go from relationship to relationship are the ones you gotta be very cautious with
They always blame an ex for "cheating" now I don't condone cheating or playa lifestyle but lets be real the guy isn't always the problem.Its serious out here,

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has its benefits and con's.

I'm 32 no kids and its one of the best feelings to know I'm free of that debt and responsibility. If I feel like traveling to Cali, I get up and go, if I feel like going to NY, I get up and go, if I feel like going out the country, I get up and go.

With kids or a kid they come first whatever you plan on doing the 1st thing you have to think about is what your kid can do or who can watch them. I took being 30 with no kids for granted for awhile, until one of my homies hit me a few times with "I can't go get anything to eat" I got the kids with me. Just simple things

Some of con's are...

you get a bit spoiled on being used to doing what you want to do if you do have a kid after 30. And obviously you dont get to experience that parent child relationship.

It all depends on what you looking for in your life, I swear some people need kids to clam them down.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They always blame an ex for "cheating" now I don't condone cheating or playa lifestyle but lets be real the guy isn't always the problem.Its serious out here,

The funny thing is the playa lifestyle attracted them in the first place...

Its not so much the cheating, its the sloppiness of it that got them upset...Because now they are in a position where they are forced to cut the nikka off

The day a nikka deletes all his numbers is the day the female begins to get "bored"...

If a female suspects your cheating, her hormones begin to get crazy and they get on that emotional roller coaster they love so much..

If you aint giving them something to bytch to their friends about, your pretty much giving the p*ssy away..

These women are fukking nuts:dead:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
You guys have an odd perspective. I have children, so maybe Im a tad bias.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
The funny thing is the playa lifestyle attracted them in the first place...

Its not so much the cheating, its the sloppiness of it that got them upset...Because now they are in a position where they are forced to cut the nikka off

The day a nikka deletes all his numbers is the day the female begins to get "bored"...

If a female suspects your cheating, her hormones begin to get crazy and they get on that emotional roller coaster they love so much..

If you aint giving them something to bytch to their friends about, your pretty much giving the p*ssy away..

These women are fukking nuts:dead:
Bruh sometimes I seriously wonder about some women.Maybe its me but its like some women love drama.Its amazing how they defend nonsense.Then when you try to give them the right advice they go back to messed up situations.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh sometimes I seriously wonder about some women.Maybe its me but its like some women love drama.Its amazing how they defend nonsense.Then when you try to give them the right advice they go back to messed up situations.

Im talking to my homegirl as we speak..

She be calling me livid because of some shyt her man did...

nikka just randomly be going off and doing/saying all kinds of crazy shyt...

And she cant get enough of the nikka...:dwillhuh::mindblown:

I really be encouraging nikkas to have homegirls with men to really understand this shyt from an outside perspective and pick up game...

If you have at least 3 or 4 different personalities that randomly show up, these women will be at your fingertips:pachaha:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
On Coli, if you don't have kids by age 30, you're half a faq with a broke dikk

funniest_gif_ever.gif
:blessed:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of people have kids before 30 and they're usually mistakes/accidents, so people are proud they made it to 30 without those problems.
That number should be more like 23 or something. If you're older than 24 and having kids as an "accident" then you'd be 32 having a child as an accident.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The market for a man who is 30 with no kids is:wow:

You pretty much got the "juice"at that point
LOL nikka said the Juice. I gotta go watch that movie tonight now. :pachaha:

On the real, being almost 32 with no kids and not looking for them, I don't view it as an achievement because I had a few close calls. Call it luck?:ohlawd: I dunno.

But there are like no females my age here that have no youngins.:why: I've scooped up numbers from both of them around here.:snoop: I'm planning to move to better those odds. Single moms stay trying to run those games on me.:ufdup: Ray Charles to the bullshyt.

How are you a prize if I gotta raise another nikkas kids? :wtb:

Stay in small towns, brehs. :aicmon:

On the plus side, move to a larger city soon, brehs. :ahh: