"30 no kids"

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Im talking to my homegirl as we speak..

She be calling me livid because of some shyt her man did...

nikka just randomly be going off and doing/saying all kinds of crazy shyt...

And she cant get enough of the nikka...:dwillhuh::mindblown:

I really be encouraging nikkas to have homegirls with men to really understand this shyt from an outside perspective and pick up game...

If you have at least 3 or 4 different personalities that randomly show up, these women will be at your fingertips:pachaha:
:heh: at 3 or 4 personalities.Some of them think life is a reality show.Whenever I hear them talk about an ex more then once I don't even pay attention,cause 9 times out of 10 they will start comparing you.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
That number should be more like 23 or something. If you're older than 24 and having kids as an "accident" then you'd be 32 having a child as an accident.
The hell? 24 aged up to 32 is a damn lifetime of change and reflection. There's no accidents at 32 regarding a kid, you just said fukk a condom.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
It has its benefits and con's.

I'm 32 no kids and its one of the best feelings to know I'm free of that debt and responsibility. If I feel like traveling to Cali, I get up and go, if I feel like going to NY, I get up and go, if I feel like going out the country, I get up and go.

With kids or a kid they come first whatever you plan on doing the 1st thing you have to think about is what your kid can do or who can watch them. I took being 30 with no kids for granted for awhile, until one of my homies hit me a few times with "I can't go get anything to eat" I got the kids with me. Just simple things
You just reminded me... :wow:
One of the reasons I hate doing family outings (or going places out of state with family) is because they (those with kids) always try to pawn their kids off on me, so they can enjoy some freedom.
When they start looking me me, my ass gets ghost.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
One of the reasons I hate doing family outings (or going places out of state with family) is because they (those with kids) always try to pawn their kids off on me, so they can enjoy some freedom.

This is that nerve....I straight up tell kats no when they run this game...they can front on Facebook about how the kids are their life? Walk the walk nikka!

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: Just reminded me of a cookout I went to with my girl yesterday. Her nephew and his wife weren't watching their 2 year old and damn near let him run into the street Boyz in da hood style. Neither of us have kids and we're in our early 30s so it'll probably happen within the next couple years but I ain't in a rush.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hell? 24 aged up to 32 is a damn lifetime of change and reflection. There's no accidents at 32 regarding a kid, you just said fukk a condom.
And so is 32 to 40, what's your point? My point was that 24 is too old to be making the "mistake" of having a child; if you're 18 and you fukk up and get a girl pregnant, yeah, that's an accident. At 24, you know the consequences, you know the potential of everything, if you have a child, it's not an "accident"; if you get a girl pregnant at that age and you didn't want to, it's just a risk you took that didn't work out in your favor.

24 is too old to be irresponsible. There's no accidents at 24 regarding a kid, you just said fukk a condom.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with the OP but......

I had my first kid at 21 and then at 24. The fact that my kids will be at an age to be alone while I'm in my prime (35-38) is :blessed:

Imma be able to go out and do whatever I want while yall are changing diapers and watching your kids till you're 45/50 sounds awful.

Yall gonna be :flabbynsick: by the time your kids grow up and have kids. I'll be able to play ball with my grandkids yall won't even be able to do that with your own kids

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pull out game clutch like

giphy.gif

Chicks out here like

giphy.gif

:whew: #nobloodsuckersgang

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I don't agree with the OP but......

I had my first kid at 21 and then at 24. The fact that my kids will be at an age to be alone while I'm in my prime (35-38) is :blessed:

Imma be able to go out and do whatever I want while yall are changing diapers and watching your kids till you're 45/50 sounds awful.

Yall gonna be :flabbynsick: by the time your kids grow up and have kids. I'll be able to play ball with my grandkids yall won't even be able to do that with your own kids

nikka thinking he ain't gonna be paying for college. If college costs are this high right now, imagine 20 years from now.