35F freaks out because men desire to date younger women

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of women who make more than the husband and it works. You just can't be a bummy dude making $35,000. Established men already have a house, cars, and savings, so they're well ahead of the game.

College graduates with good degrees are making money. I know several of my guys with CM degrees that started off making $70k. My coworkers son started off with $75k, graduated debt free.

You have a defeated mindset, I don't think there's anything we can agree on. You'll probably tell me to get a passport next huh?

Yes, and what does it take to start making real money? Time, experience, and age :pachaha:

You’re trying to advocate for dating a woman 10+ years your junior AND your financial equal or better?? :wtf:

And nah ngga I’m not gonna tell you to get a passport let’s start small first you need to get a clue :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yes, and what does it take to start making real money? Time, experience, and age :pachaha:

You’re trying to advocate for dating a woman 10+ years your junior AND your financial equal or better?? :wtf:

And nah ngga I’m not gonna tell you to get a passport let’s start small first you need to get a clue :heh:
:mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I don’t find older women unattractive… and have no problem pipin them… but long term and if I want kids, they aren’t my go to

I’m married and grown. I could care less about them having my kids.. I love beautiful mature women. Give me a black woman or a Spanish woman over the age of 40 any day of the week.

I have also found that these women at these ages LOVE married men.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A whole decade plus less experience so there's a much greater probability of emotional immaturity, lots of situations she hasn't been in before, lots of ways she needs to mature, etc.
As if the average 30 something women is mature...

People never stop 'growing up': that 30 something woman will also switch up on you when she hits her 40's. This generation is fukked up.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I’m married and grown. I could care less about them having my kids.. I love beautiful mature women. Give me a black woman or a Spanish woman over the age of 40 any day of the week.

I have also found that these women at these ages LOVE married men.
Whoa dude- are you like, openly talking about cheating on your wife :wtf:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Cats gotta learn to weaponize/profit from these insecurities.

There's a multi-billion dollar industry in skin care.

Who spends the most?

35+ broads.

The more you can tap into a pathology of a group of people, the more you can profit.

And with said money, you can assuage your own pathologies...
This is facts, but keep an eye on a new market that might be popping up for no dam reason other than social media I would imagine. My peoples kids during christmas, I go and ask what they want, multiple in 10-12 year range and a couple junior/seniors in high school. ALL of them wanted ulta/sephora gift cards for skin care routines and makeup. Man wtf :heh: I can maybe wrap my head around the teens in high school but the lil ones still in elementary, Im like the point of skin care is to look like what you have naturally/already.. gtfoh lol.. I was just getting dolls and toys and now yall want skin care and stanley cups?! Social media is devouring minds.. :francis:
This popping up a day after the Amber Rose/CJ Stroud stuff is interesting. As long as there is no professional power dynamic at play - for instance a boss dating his younger secretary, or a doctor dating a med student whom he may be able to give a job one day - there's nothing wrong with this. Would I date a 21 year old if I was nearly 40? No but I'd fukk one. There is nothing morally wrong about it and this is one sided topic. Nobody cares when it's an older woman with a younger man, even when it's an obvious case of taking advantage of someone for money (Amber Rose). I think the real issue is that older women remember what it's like to be 18-24, to have older men in their thrall, to have the option to date a successful older guy if they want...and the idea of competing against those girls at 30+ years old angers them. Anything that (might) negatively impacts their ability to settle down and marry is a threat.

I also am tired of the nonstop self infantilization of women. A 23 year old women is a grown adult. Not to mention that even older women play around with this stuff. You're 28 years old talking about "I'm just a baby/I'm just a girl" to get out of responsibilities or explain mistakes? fukkouttahere lmao.
Was just coming to ask where are her post on Draya with nba Jalen Green or Amber rose?? :sas2: Nobody should pay attention to this BS. Women tool is manipulation to their personal benefit, they can make anything look bad until they use it then "oh that was different" just like back in day when they talked shyt about white women and cosmetic surgery, you woulda thought they were completely against it... LMAOO.. Nope it was just outta their grasp, soon as the price came down and/or they had credit for surgeries available they dove in head first even for the most dangerous of surgeries zero fukks given. DO YOU and never fall for the BS.. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
This topic always make women become visceral. Every time on Twitter they lose their mind about this, coping by saying younger women don’t like older men, knowing damn well that women dating older men often, even starting in high school. We all know a chick that in her freshman year in high school dating a nikka that just graduated / in college.

3wu2kdu.jpeg

qcOWKeo.jpeg

XxYGEc9.jpeg

s5QqdKs.jpeg

Ov1oajN.jpeg

The cope :heh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
As if the average 30 something women is mature...

People never stop 'growing up': that 30 something woman will also switch up on you when she hits her 40's. This generation is fukked up.

most these 50 yr old hoes act like fukking kids. The Maturity thing is a cop out. People with sense have sense when they were young. Folks who were stupid at 18 will be stupid at 60. All that shyt is just folks tryna shame others into wanting them.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
most these 50 yr old hoes act like fukking kids. The Maturity thing is a cop out. People with sense have sense when they were young. Folks who were stupid at 18 will be stupid at 60. All that shyt is just folks tryna shame others into wanting them.
Many cats on Thecoli have this weird idea that women suddenly became wise and intelligent after 30...

Most wise women in their 30's were like that younger.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Many cats on Thecoli have this weird idea that women suddenly became wise and intelligent after 30...

Most wise women in their 30's were like that younger.

yeah Mentally them chicks ceiling is like 16. The old soul wise chick was that way when she was young lol the bytch who wanted life to be a party and banked on her looks was that way when she was young.

With humans period we are who we are after about 16 maybe 18, we just get more refined as we are older but an idiot doesn't become Einstein lol.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
This topic always make women become visceral. Every time on Twitter they lose their mind about this, coping by saying younger women don’t like older men, knowing damn well that women dating older men often, even starting in high school. We all know a chick that in her freshman year in high school dating a nikka that just graduated / in college.

3wu2kdu.jpeg

qcOWKeo.jpeg

XxYGEc9.jpeg

s5QqdKs.jpeg

Ov1oajN.jpeg

The cope :heh:
I’ll admit, more ladies have to not be as vocal about these things…it makes women look insecure. And the truth is if they decided to date older dudes right now they’d be expecting certain treatment, so 🤷🏾‍♀️
It’s just a change in mindset.

If a man has the $ to pull younger women who are down for it, it will happen.

If a younger woman knows the game and wants to go for it, she will. 🤷🏾‍♀️

To telll y’all the truth, a LOOOOOOT of women actually never played this game because they weren’t raised by people who taught them this stuff. I definitely didn’t learn it from my people until I was older and my uncle felt comfortable having those conversations with me.

People don’t want to be guilty of teaching their girls to trade looks for quick money cuz that shyt is a slippery slope into sex work. Hell one of my aunts said she was married, working during the day and attending college while her fellow students had boyfriends paying their tuition and paying for books each semester, etc. She’s had a great life so I don’t think she necessarily regrets anything, but she remembers those days and I’m sure she was looking back and realized she was working 2-3x as hard as the other young women because she didn’t get to play the pretty girl game and have things a little easier before marriage and family.

The real game is teaching your daughters to trade that beauty for a quality hubby and knowing the window of time to lock him down.

NOOOOOOOOW all those conversations that were only being had behind closed doors with certain families/women are happening on social media LOL

So if you’re a pretty 22YO and no one told you how men view you and what they will do to have you, now you have some older women (shoo, and men) telling you what the game is and how to move accordingly.
15 years ago the same girl would just be crying and heartbroken because she couldn’t see the game being played and, hopefully, she would find a good dude before she became too hurt and jaded.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
What made you decide to be in a relationship instead of keeping it casual?

See below.

Well, her parents taught her how this thing works. They have EVERY expectation that her every need and desire will be fulfilled if she marries you, a man who is 17years older. As long as you hold up your end of that bargain and appreciate having a much younger woman there isn’t an issue. She has her MARRIED parents guiding her, so she will probably approach this relationship with you differently than an 21YO who has no guidance :umad: . Those are the girls getting used up by older men who see them as playthings. :to: Salute to her (and you, too lol)

That’s the difference. If every young woman had her parents, especially her dad, telling her exactly what it is and should be with a man who is older then there would be a lot less heartbroken women out there.

My uncle sat me down and told me what the deal is being with someone my age VS older and the decision to make. :ufdup:

:salute: