35F freaks out because men desire to date younger women

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Older women would date younger men too more seriously if they came with maturity, resources etc

They already do it for sexual and control reasons

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Cats gotta learn to weaponize/profit from these insecurities.

There's a multi-billion dollar industry in skin care.

Who spends the most?

35+ broads.

The more you can tap into a pathology of a group of people, the more you can profit.

And with said money, you can assuage your own pathologies...

I think of this all the time. Not from a financial standpoint but in general. Women will spend thousands and have whole regimens but then drink and brunch every weekend, don’t work out, and use hella makeup.

If you doin it right, men anlways age better. We don’t use makeup, we work out more, we don’t take birth control, we don’t have babies. If you’re not on that side of the coin you better get there it is the key to being above women’s foolishness online.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think of this all the time. Not from a financial standpoint but in general. Women will spend thousands and have whole regimens but then drink and brunch every weekend, don’t work out, and use hella makeup.

If you doin it right, men anlways age better. We don’t use makeup, we work out more, we don’t take birth cornrisk, we don’t have babies. If you’re not on that side of the coin you better get there it is the key to being above women’s foolishness online.
Or just don’t engage with it :hubie:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Shawty doing the most but let's not act like it's sus for a +35 year old to actively go after 23 and under. Not in a rapey way, but just in a "what are you likely to have in common with a woman who has so much less experience dating and being in relationships than you" type of way.

A whole decade plus less experience so there's a much greater probability of emotional immaturity, lots of situations she hasn't been in before, lots of ways she needs to mature, etc.

Basically lol. Plus higher chance of divorce. As people get older they change so don't be surprise if a young chick switch up on you rapidly.

The same thing I have in common with the hoes in they 30s. I'm trying to fukk em not get to know em :dahell:

You can't live the life of just fukn women forever. We will eventually get old before you know it, you hitting sugar daddy territory. If shyts hit the fan you get sick and need to be down for a minute, will a random chick you fkn hold you down? Probably not.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I’m 38 … & I’m nearly 5 months in with my 21yo girlfriend.

No kids, no stress. She doesn’t nag me or shyt lol leaves me alone when I need her to. She still has her own life and I have mine. Starting law school too. Fit, dark skinned, & bad.

Grew up with men in her life and her dad. Both of her parents are married too.

Her own parents told her don’t let anyone try to judge her relationship with me.

I’m good right now. It can work brehs .. do yourselves a favor and get a younger woman.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but a 35 year old woman just can;'t compete with a younger woman,
If she’s in shape and fit and got her shyt together yeah she can
Especially how younger people are more and more flabby and sicker :manny:

Thing is 9/10 these women are already taken for :manny: that woman in OP doesn’t seem to be like that
That 1/10 is probably a unicorn and might be someone fresh off a relationship that didn’t work out, and aren’t looking for anyone for a while and their dating window is ever so close and she gets scoped up quick so if a nikka miss tha window well it is what it is

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t find older women unattractive… and have no problem pipin them… but long term and if I want kids, they aren’t my go to
.that's the thing old hoes want to be wifed but they offer little to no utility to men their age.

Folks confused "good girlfriend" with "good wife". It's a reason some hoes be girlfriends for 10 years

Balla

Superstar
Daps
.that's the thing old hoes want to be wifed but they offer little to no utility to men their age.

Folks confused "good girlfriend" with "good wife". It's a reason some hoes be girlfriends for 10 years
I just realized older men must be dating younger women a lot more than the dudes on here realize because there wouldn’t be so many single older bitter women.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I mean, dude in the OP was logical imo. If you're in your 30s (whether 30 or 38) and you want kids, a 23-28 year old female is an ideal age range for you.

After 35, a female giving birth faces greater risk of stillborn and other major complications. So if you want multiple kids, you meet a 28 year female, marry/seed her up by age 30, and the two of you still got several more years to have more kids.

Obviously if you meet her at 23 and wife her by 25/26, (i know that varies), you have even more room for kids.