35F freaks out because men desire to date younger women

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. Shawty doing the most but let's not act like it's sus for a +35 year old to actively go after 23 and under. Not in a rapey way, but just in a "what are you likely to have in common with a woman who has so much less experience dating and being in relationships than you" type of way.

A whole decade plus less experience so there's a much greater probability of emotional immaturity, lots of situations she hasn't been in before, lots of ways she needs to mature, etc.
nikka shut the fukk up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Facts. Shawty doing the most but let's not act like it's sus for a +35 year old to actively go after 23 and under. Not in a rapey way, but just in a "what are you likely to have in common with a woman who has so much less experience dating and being in relationships than you" type of way.

A whole decade plus less experience so there's a much greater probability of emotional immaturity, lots of situations she hasn't been in before, lots of ways she needs to mature, etc.

Whats wrong with common interests with a 23 yr old? She might like videogames, travel, and dancing just like you. I imagine a college graduate is very easy to talk to in regards to life goals.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Women love, feeling entitled to say what a man can, or cannot date

If you Say a 20-year-old woman doesn’t have experience to run a business or be promoted. They will call you a sexist.

Also, if there’s an age, there Hass to be a wage gap in dating. So if you’re making six figures, you better not date woman of the same age, making less than you.
Insinuate a 20 year old can't manage her own p*ssy or other decisions, they'll call you everything in the book, but want to date one? Predator :beli:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The same thing I have in common with the hoes in they 30s. I'm trying to fukk em not get to know em :dahell:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The same thing I have in common with the hoes in they 30s. I'm trying to fukk em not get to know em :dahell:
Don't disagree with ya.

In the original post, he's talking about dating and he also references a 38 year old having a fulfilling relationship with a 21 year old.

It's second childhood vibes to wife someone up that young. I can just see them watching TikTok together :dead:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Whats wrong with common interests with a 23 yr old? She might like videogames, travel, and dancing just like you. I imagine a college graduate is very easy to talk to in regards to life goals.

A 33 year old male could date a 23 year old if they have met in the workplace or from mutuals. But the issue is if he intentionally goes after women that are 23 and under. And he is 35 and up.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

You have to have something in common with a woman to have sex with her?

Come on guise