35F freaks out because men desire to date younger women

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I’m 38 … & I’m nearly 5 months in with my 21yo girlfriend.

No kids, no stress. She doesn’t nag me or shyt lol leaves me alone when I need her to. She still has her own life and I have mine. Starting law school too. Fit, dark skinned, & bad.

Grew up with men in her life and her dad. Both of her parents are married too.

Her own parents told her don’t let anyone try to judge her relationship with me.

I’m good right now. It can work brehs .. do yourselves a favor and get a younger woman.

nah-jake-gyllenhaal.gif

Kudos to you but this isn’t the norm

Modern young women are on a whole different blueprint. They’re far more likely to just want you for money and far more likely to mirror lgbt/feminist/metoo ideology which is a headache.

Around 7 years younger is the sweet spot. Anything more it ain’t gonna go how you see on tv

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

No kids, no stress. She doesn’t nag me or shyt lol leaves me alone when I need her to. She still has her own life and I have mine. Starting law school too. Fit, dark skinned, & bad.

Her own parents told her don’t let anyone try to judge her relationship with me.

I’m good right now. It can work brehs .. do yourselves a favor and get a younger woman.
What made you decide to be in a relationship instead of keeping it casual?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just realized older men must be dating younger women a lot more than the dudes on here realize because there wouldn’t be so many single older bitter women.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:
.they are all these early 20s hoes are sugar babies/being tricked on by older men it's why so many young nikkas are frustrated.

This always happened but social media has distorted the scale of it. In the past the local old head tricks would trick on the local young hoes and this was pretty much a pool of old dudes getting the top local chicks meaning a finite pool.

Now the lid is wide open where globally the top nikkas want the global top hoes and the nikka who was mid level in say Dallas can now trick on the top bytch in Biringham AL since he couldn't afford a top notch Dallas chick.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

Well, her parents taught her how this thing works. They have EVERY expectation that her every need and desire will be fulfilled if she marries you, a man who is 17years older. As long as you hold up your end of that bargain and appreciate having a much younger woman there isn’t an issue. She has her MARRIED parents guiding her, so she will probably approach this relationship with you differently than an 21YO who has no guidance :umad: . Those are the girls getting used up by older men who see them as playthings. :to: Salute to her (and you, too lol)

That’s the difference. If every young woman had her parents, especially her dad, telling her exactly what it is and should be with a man who is older then there would be a lot less heartbroken women out there.

My uncle sat me down and told me what the deal is being with someone my age VS older and the decision to make. :ufdup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
A 33 year old male could date a 23 year old if they have met in the workplace or from mutuals. But the issue is if he intentionally goes after women that are 23 and under. And he is 35 and up.

I mean if you look at it, every woman thinks men intentionally goes after women 23 and under. :manny:

Veteran
Daps
Basically lol. Plus higher chance of divorce. As people get older they change so don't be surprise if a young chick switch up on you rapidly.

You can't live the life of just fukn women forever. We will eventually get old before you know it, you hitting sugar daddy territory. If shyts hit the fan you get sick and need to be down for a minute, will a random chick you fkn hold you down? Probably not.

Y'all keep bringing up life experience. There's a lot of 30 and 40 years olds who having nothing to show for

Life experience is subjective. If you were a bum in your 20s, you'll probably be a bum in your 40s. Likewise, if you're successful in your 20s, you'll probably be successful in your 40s.

I will date a 23 yr old college graduate without blinking an eye. That tells me she has intelligence and goals. Now 23 yr old waitress that works at hooter? Well yeah I can see where y'all coming from. I'd avoid a relationship with that

Veteran
Daps
nah-jake-gyllenhaal.gif

Kudos to you but this isn’t the norm

Modern young women are on a whole different blueprint. They’re far more likely to just want you for money and far more likely to mirror lgbt/feminist/metoo ideology which is a headache.

Around 7 years younger is the sweet spot. Anything more it ain’t gonna go how you see on tv

Not if she's a college graduate. High chances are she got her own money. If she works at bed bath and beyond, yeah she'll probably want you for your money.

As for the lgtbq and feminist shyt, black women, and I'll say hispanic women, don't go for that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not if she's a college graduate. High chances are she got her own money. If she works at bed bath and beyond, yeah she'll probably want you for your money.

As for the lgtbq and feminist shyt, black women, and I'll say hispanic women, don't go for that.

:what:

Women naturally expect a man to make more. Younger women REALLY expect a man 35+ to make more. Also, recent college grads aint makin no damn money, hence they date older men bc they assume older men are just swimming in cash

And we must not be thinking of the same lgbt feminist things. Bc ALL women have become tainted. Even more so if they’re—-wait for it——college graduates

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have to have something in common with a woman to have sex with her?

Come on guise
Not what I said, and not what the doctor said.

He doesn't say he's looking to smash, he says he's looking to date, and then he references a 38 year old man he knows that feels fulfilled dating a 23 year old.

A good analogy is taking someone's virginity. After the initial rush wears off you realize that:
  • She is inexperienced AF and doesn't know what she's doing
  • She doesn't have the emotional maturity to handle sex w/o being in a relationship
  • There will potentially come a time in her life where she realizes she hasn't experienced life outside of your sex/relationship and feels the urge to explore outside of your relationship

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
:what:

Women naturally expect a man to make more. Younger women REALLY expect a man 35+ to make more. Also, recent college grads aint makin no damn money, hence they date older men bc they assume older men are just swimming in cash

And we must not be thinking of the same lgbt feminist things. Bc ALL women have become tainted. Even more so if they’re—-wait for it——college graduates

There's a lot of women who make more than the husband and it works. You just can't be a bummy dude making $35,000. Established men already have a house, cars, and savings, so they're well ahead of the game.

College graduates with good degrees are making money. I know several of my guys with CM degrees that started off making $70k. My coworkers son started off with $75k, graduated debt free.

You have a defeated mindset, I don't think there's anything we can agree on. You'll probably tell me to get a passport next huh?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not what I said, and not what the doctor said.

He doesn't say he's looking to smash, he says he's looking to date, and then he references a 38 year old man he knows that feels fulfilled dating a 23 year old.
So you mean it’s Sus for that specific person

Noted

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Who cares what they think, they can't enforce shyt. If they're serious they'd start with a carrot and not a stick in these conversations were men ultimately choose.

Personally nothing more than a 10 year age gap for something serious.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
And when they were young they wanted older men and didn't give nikkaz their age a chance :mjlol: but now that's its disadvantageous to them gotta change the narrative.

It's like when they say they want a tall dark-skinned man because he's more manly than a lightskin man... but God forbid we say we want a lightskin woman because they are more feminine