• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
oh be quiet...you wasnt talking no boxing in here anyways to be popping off like this....until its official its hearsay..thats the rule and lesson reiterated from the crawford-spence fallout
I literally have a 9 page thread on Ryan and Tank :childplease:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I literally have a 9 page thread on Ryan and Tank :childplease:
You wasn't talking no boxing in here. Haven't since canelo-ggg 3. Talking Ryan vs Tank when there have been plenty of fights past or future in here isn't talking no boxing. Now if I said what you said it would hold weight in here :pachaha:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You wasn't talking no boxing in here. Haven't since canelo-ggg 3. Talking Ryan vs Tank when there have been plenty of fights past or future in here isn't talking no boxing. Now if I said what you said it would hold weight in here :pachaha:
That’s so weird. I wonder how often you reply to ppl about them not posting enough and point out the last time they were active on this forum. Very weird indeed. Doesn’t feel very mod-like tbh.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That’s so weird. I wonder how often you reply to ppl about them not posting enough and point out the last time they were active on this forum. Very weird indeed. Doesn’t feel very mod-like tbh.
You'd be surprised on what I know on here tbh. A good amount of ppl in here have met me in real life and/or interacted with me outside of the coli :pachaha:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its just so noticeable. You a fanboy its okay. I was like that when I was 12 too
I don’t get it - You want me to create threads about fighters and fights I’m not excited to see? I’m not a mod lol

I’ve never watched when and what ppl post on here and then comment in their threads about it. A 12 year old might do that though. Weird stuff. Go outside.