• Draw

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don’t get it - You want me to create threads about fighters and fights I’m not excited to see? I’m not a mod lol

I’ve never watched when and what ppl post on here and then comment in their threads about it. A 12 year old might do that though. Weird stuff. Go outside.

Aight breh hope this fight actually happens so you have a boxing match to watch next year :mjlol:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aight breh hope this fight actually happens so you have a boxing match to watch next year :mjlol:
Bro, you have like 13k messages. I actually go see fights LIVE. Leave me alone and go outside :hhh:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laff: seriously who only follows canelo, ryan garcia, and teofimo lopez fights? :heh:
Stop it lol I watch fights every weekend (if I’m not out). I just don’t create threads about EVERY single one (That’s your job). :comeon:

Anyhow Pat, did you vote? Who you got in this?

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Didn’t tank fight at 140 already?
Yeah against Barrios. He’s just trying get Ryan to come down in weight as Ryan has stated it’s difficult to make 135 and wants to fight at 140 from here on out.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Tank trying to have an advantage. Ryan having a difficult time making 135 and had no intentions to fight at LW anymore. But kudos to him for agreeing to this so we can have a LW super fight.

Imma keep it a bean even though its a hot take I think Garcia is gonna wash Tank, IF he doesnt do that retarded shyt where he exits his work with his chin up

If he boxes tank IDK if thats a fight Tank can win the physical disparity is too large and Garcia has hilariously quick hands

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Stop it lol I watch fights every weekend (if I’m not out). I just don’t create threads about EVERY single one (That’s your job). :comeon:

Anyhow Pat, did you vote? Who you got in this?
Doesn't matter if you create, your posting in here has a pattern and that foolish post you made the other day backed it up. No one would have said anything to you IF not for that specific post. I've called out fanboying on here before. You're not the only one :heh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Tank trying to have an advantage. Ryan having a difficult time making 135 and had no intentions to fight at LW anymore. But kudos to him for agreeing to this so we can have a LW super fight.
Fight already has an asterisk… if Ryan loses he will say the wieght was a factor.