Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not big on Ryan at all, but I think he actually can win this fight or am I'm tripping? Tank hasn't looked that great lately finds himself behind a lot. Some say its him setting traps or timing, but imo you don't take on damage setting traps. Tank is favorite of course it's a 60-40 fight imo

I agree with all of this

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nice fight for 2 up and coming guys outside the top 5 in their respective divisions count Teo. Nice lil fight between prospects.

Anybody saying anything other than this is doing a disservice to boxing. This is not a major fight that hold any ramifications for the boxing landscape.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Nice fight for 2 up and coming guys outside the top 5 in their respective divisions count Teo. Nice lil fight between prospects.

Anybody saying anything other than this is doing a disservice to boxing. This is not a major fight that hold any ramifications for the boxing landscape.
Your perception is ridiculous but I can see the perspective

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Your perception is ridiculous but I can see the perspective
Nawl it ridiculous the hype of 2 unproven guys..

Luke Campbell and Pedraza the best wins between the 2..

Matter fact dnt believe me just look how how their team has been handling them…they are refusing to fight for a major belt at 135/140 so obviously they ain’t ready. So fans need to treat them as up and coming guys who not ready for that top level just like how the managers been managing them.

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Nawl it ridiculous the hype of 2 unproven guys..

Luke Campbell and Pedraza the best wins between the 2..

Matter fact dnt believe me just look how how their team has been handling them…they are refusing to fight for a major belt at 135/140 so obviously they ain’t ready. So fans need to treat them as up and coming guys who not ready for that top level just like how the managers been managing them.
That’s just the way boxing fosters it’s top talents now.

You’re just seeing through the bullshyt but that’s the way it is. There are the stars that are getting built up and the people that get fed to them, all along the road for management to make the supernova fights that we keep talking about and hoping for

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That’s just the way boxing fosters it’s top talents now.

You’re just seeing through the bullshyt but that’s the way it is. There are the stars that are getting built up and the people that get fed to them, all along the road for management to make the supernova fights that we keep talking about and hoping for
Lets be honest though. Tank is playing catch up right now to these young guys in some ways. Dude is like 5 years older than Haney, Ryan, Shaq and like 3 years older than Teo. It's okay for them to not have major risky fights at this time - but most of them are on the same league as him in that regard and a few have even surpassed his accomplishments/competition. Even in the upcoming fight against Ryan, it's Ryan who has pushed for this fight and gave in to all demands. Everyone dismissing Ryan saying he's gonna get KTFO and he's chinny etc, meanwhile, this is probably the most dangerous opponent Tank has faced if we're being honest. That says more about Tank than it does about Ryan. However, if Tank wins the same dudes are gonna give him so much props for beating the guy who they felt had no chance of winning. Jokes.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
it's Ryan who has pushed for this fight and gave in to all demands.

It's interesting that Garcia's team is so eager to make the fight when they could probably string him along for a couple more fights
King Ry got clowned for postponing the Fortuna fight then got no credit when he arguably gave dude the worst beating of his career. There are a handful of fighters that people here just irrationally hate (Garcia, Crawford, Benavidez). I don't think either of these dudes are master boxers and are there to be hit. I got it as 50/50 with a slight edge to Tank since he never got dropped but wouldn't be shocked if Garcia's physical tools allowed him to shock people and get off on Tank

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
King Ry got clowned for postponing the Fortuna fight then got no credit when he arguably gave dude the worst beating of his career. There are a handful of fighters that people here just irrationally hate (Garcia, Crawford, Benavidez)
his bytchass ducked Devin Haney when he had a straight path towards a title...im way too old school to ignore that