• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doesn't matter if you create, your posting in here has a pattern and that foolish post you made the other day backed it up. No one would have said anything to you IF not for that specific post. I've called out fanboying on here before. You're not the only one :heh:
Wait I’m genuinely confused - what post you talking about??

Also, FRFR, who you got in this Pat?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm not big on Ryan at all, but I think he actually can win this fight or am I'm tripping? Tank hasn't looked that great lately finds himself behind a lot. Some say its him setting traps or timing, but imo you don't take on damage setting traps. Tank is favorite of course it's a 60-40 fight imo

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
I'm not big on Ryan at all, but I think he actually can win this fight or am I'm tripping? Tank hasn't looked that great lately finds himself behind a lot. Some say its him setting traps or timing, but imo you don't take on damage setting traps. Tank is favorite of course it's a 60-40 fight imo
Nah.

Davis has a chin from the gods. People underestimate how fearless that little guy is.

Romero has stupid power for 135, maybe the most ever at 135. It doesn't mean as much as people think.

What does Garcia have aside from a powerful, text book technique lead hook? Enlighten me?

Has Garcia ever had an opponent that can actually bang (pause)? Nah. Garcia going to get drowned and slept.

Daps
Nah.

Davis has a chin from the gods. People underestimate how fearless that little guy is.

Romero has stupid power for 135, maybe the most ever at 135. It doesn't mean as much as people think.

What does Garcia have aside from a powerful, text book technique lead hook? Enlighten me?

Has Garcia ever had an opponent that can actually bang (pause)? Nah. Garcia going to get drowned and slept.

Insane speed

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah.

Ryan is pretty accurate

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
In what way? With what punches? School me here.

Basically everything dude throws is comically fast. Ive spoken to pros and even they are like its hard to see some of his punches ON TV its so fast.

That combined with his phyiscal advantages doesnt make this as one sided as oke would believe. If he fights defensively sound it could be a long night for Tank but thats a big if :yeshrug:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Basically everything dude throws is comically fast. Ive spoken to pros and even they are like its hard to see some of his punches ON TV its so fast.

That combined with his phyiscal advantages doesnt make this as one sided as oke would believe. If he fights defensively sound it could be a long night for Tank but thats a big if :yeshrug:
Nah.

Im not with it.

Which pros have you spoken to about that?

He has a fast, open handed lead hook (that's why it's fast, if you know, you know), and a fast ish, one shot jab. No two shot, super-speed jab, at least not enough for someone to say so, comparitively to other two-shot jabs.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah.

Im not with it.

Which pros have you spoken to about that?

He has a fast, open handed lead hook (that's why it's fast, if you know, you know), and a fast ish, one shot jab. No two shot, super-speed jab, at least not enough for someone to say so, comparitively to other two-shot jabs.
My trainer, undefeated super welter atm. One of the quickest dudes I know.

but we can agree to disagree Im not about to debate this if you think he has slow handspeed thats your opinion Im not going to try to change it :hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Wait I’m genuinely confused - what post you talking about??

Also, FRFR, who you got in this Pat?
First it was all cap and Ryan had no intentions of fighting Tank. wanted to fight Tank. Now y’all talking BS because there isn’t a date yet.

This fight wouldn’t even be happening if Ryan wasn’t pushing for it and giving into all demands.

Just stop the buffoonery and enjoy this super fight that’s amongst us.
this is the post...that is the reason ppl got at you including me

now to answer your question..tank bodies ryan garcia...i doubt it changes once the fight is official for real and they get past their tuneups or whatever

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

That combined with his phyiscal advantages doesnt make this as one sided as oke would believe. If he fights defensively sound it could be a long night for Tank but thats a bigH He has if 

He has a chance but Garcia doesn't have enough technique and movement.