4/30 ESPN: Shakur Stevenson vs Oscar Valdez (WBO/WBC Super Featherweight Title unification)

Who Wins?

• Stevenson-Valdez Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valdez Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
nikkas really mad at Shakur for taking a victory lap on Valdez PED-taking bytch ass? LOL. It was the last 10 seconds and Shakur dominated him the whole fight. Anyone using the last 10 seconds of a 12-round fight as an excuse to label a fighter a "runner" when they went head up the whole match is a hater. The "boring fighter" excuse not holding up either so now they saying "why didn't Shakur get the stoppage?" Just appreciate a young black fighter putting on a masterclass and stop reaching.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yeahhhh I lost that money on Keyshawn :patrice:
Sanchez already getting outclassed and wincing at some of them shots
You gotta be Mexican or something :mjpls:

King

Daps
Trill Boxing Talk - Good episode

I hate this show, Black is always trying to cape for non-black fighters. Especially Mexicans and that Loma dude. Always gotta be “unbiased” he was just on the podcast earlier this week all on Valdez nuts.

Comes off as a real c00n lowkey, major Tim Bradley vibes, despite all the pro black shyt he alludes to.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
I hate this show, Black is always trying to cape for non-black fighters. Especially Mexicans and that Loma dude. Always gotta be “unbiased” he was just on the podcast earlier this week all on Valdez nuts.

Comes off as a real c00n lowkey, major Tim Bradley vibes, despite all the pro black shyt he alludes to.
I got a love/hate relationship with the show. I stopped watching it for a couple months because they basically spent an hour shytting on Shakur for being "disrespectful" leading up to the Jamal Herring fight like this shyt not all entertainment at the end of the day. The women on the show were bringing their emotions into it instead of just being objective. nikkas not tryna hear all that. I tuned in specifically after this fight and Shakur shut all that shyt up.

Compare this episode to the one I just posted lol. Their energy is like night and day.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Boxing c00ns are the fxcking worst people in human existence to listen to. I hate them all.

The split second I come across one, I block their yt account/channel

Haven't heard this show tho.

I am VERY picky with the boxing content I consume. It needs to be all the way real no filter

Don't just dikkride certain fighters just because other bigger channels and platforms are currently doing it, for other reasons.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a love/hate relationship with the show. I stopped watching it for a couple months because they basically spent an hour shytting on Shakur for being "disrespectful" leading up to the Jamal Herring fight like this shyt not all entertainment at the end of the day. The women on the show were bringing their emotions into it instead of just being objective. nikkas not tryna hear all that. I tuned in specifically after this fight and Shakur shut all that shyt up.

Compare this episode to the one I just posted lol. Their energy is like night and day.

I think the issue they and a bunch other folks on social media had with Shakur is he was talking shyt to Jamel(which I had no issue with) but wasn't on that type of time with Joet Gonzalez when it was clear there was some racial undertones in the lead-up to that fight

King

Daps

Yeah only dude I fukk with in that whole ldbc thing is 78 cause his livestreams be off topic and funny as shyt

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Valdez IMO was done after the Quigg fight. We all knew the outcome of this one, even though Valdez got with Canelo's team. He's had the same fundamental issues since I was stanning him. Still a hard out for many boxers and a great win for Shakur.