50 cent and banks is beefing again (update: they do a video together)

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Damn why couldn't Banks have just finished the deal with GOOD music
and then what? 50 is positioning toake a gunit run. Lol at this shyt 50 only follows a few. Bank and 50 were chilling in Mexico

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Okay they not beefingbut 50 unfollowed banks in IG the content last week was everyone asking "why 50 unfollow you" he not gonna unfollow for no reason

it's clear 50 is holding bank all the music in gun it look at kid kid his mixtapes got delays for years fukk this nikka if he donewant to make music let him go read a book or we the fukk he do now gun it reunion useless
Him and banks were just in mexicali, he unfollowed before that. Banks rarely post so it doesn't matter.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
It seems like you beefing with Punctuation here breh.

What the hell is this run on sentence?:dahell:

floyd mayweather retired from boxing. Maybe he joined the coli to make threads about 50

couldn't understand shyt.

50s at a bank with music in a gun???:what:

My nikka....are you typing sentences in coli tags?:dahell:

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I'm straight loling at the grammar & usage subplot that's forming in this thread right now.

On another note, I owe loyalty to the Unit for delivering that heat back in the day... But these guys are shooting each other's feet at this point. Truthfully and sadly I'm not nearly as excited about CC3 as I was, or would like to be, and it's no one's fault but the Unit. :mjcry: