50 cent and banks is beefing again (update: they do a video together)

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Okay they not beefingbut 50 unfollowed banks in IG the content last week was everyone asking "why 50 unfollow you" he not gonna unfollow for no reason

it's clear 50 is holding bank all the music in gun it look at kid kid his mixtapes got delays for years fukk this nikka if he donewant to make music let him go read a book or we the fukk he do now gun it reunion useless

hwf9I.gif

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
:russ:

I mean a thread about 2 guys who's never had a beef in 10+ years of success starts beefing over instagram... Everyone subconsciously knows it's probably bullshyt

Then you confirmed with your crazy paragraph

I'm just saying 50 has a motive behind every thing he does he's really smart. I think hes frustrated with banks he's lazier than juelz dude hasn't updated his IG in weeks what fukking entertainer does that? His music isn't even on Spotify none of his mixtapes which means they're prickly no on Pandora either. Type in young buck and all his tapes comes up. This nikka doesn't grind for shyt

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just saying 50 has a motive behind every thing he does he's really smart. I think hes frustrated with banks he's lazier than juelz dude hasn't updated his IG in weeks what fukking entertainer does that? His music isn't even on Spotify none of his mixtapes which means they're prickly no on Pandora either. Type in young buck and all his tapes comes up. This nikka doesn't grind for shyt
Yes but 50 was always the first person to say he's lazy when his 2nd album flopped

But lets not act like Lloyd Banks is not his friend and if they wasn't beefing at their highest point of success they won't do it over instagram. 50 doesn't follow Tony Yayo either. Them nikkas got matching tattoos and shyt