5G towers are being set on fire because of corona conspiracies

---

Superstar
Daps
So now you want control over your information :mjlol: ?

Google et al. do not give you that control :hhh: .

Nope, but there is a trade-off with me and google I gain productivity applications and entertainment that is acceptable to me in terms of a trade-off for my privacy and my information. I consent to those.

The scenario I presented before with the government was a trade-off on a gradient scale.

My question is the same as I presented to you before what do I gain from giving you my information. If you want to talk business than that is acceptable trade-off me. If not this discussion is mute and no need to go back and forth.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Nope, but there is a trade-off with me and google I gain productivity applications and entertainment that is acceptable to me in terms of a trade-off for my privacy and my information. I consent to those.

The scenario I presented before with the government was a trade-off on a gradient scale.

My question is the same as I presented to you before what do I gain from giving you my information. If you want to talk business than that is acceptable trade-off me. If not this discussion is mute and no need to go back and forth.

Learn-by-rote literalist-fostering so-called education is a bane on this planet. I don't want your information e-grow, it is an example.

Google track you even if you haven't signed up to google services BUT you didn't know that did you. YOU have a device ID in your phone and a service ID in your SIM. An IP address at home and on your phone. Google track these. Track your wifi without permission. Track your movements without permissions. Track your movements on other websites without your permission. Has numerous deals with other offline companies for information exchange for cross identification of credit cards and bank accounts. It is possible to track how you walk and to track how you look.

I can tell that you don't anything about this tech but you want to argue nonetheless.

I'm done here. :salute:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
MischievousMonkey said:
That's sidestepping what I said. I said that according to the sources yall were exchanging, scientists on the case

. That's why monitoring doesn't cut it. Waiting it out and researching more is what does the job.

It isn't sidestepping at all and waiting would be viable if, and only if, earlier iterations like 4G & 3G, etc., were found to cause issues. None were found. Thinking the way you seem to think would be better, we'd still be relying on horse and buggies rather than automobiles, herd immunity rather than immunization, abacuses instead of computers, or burning coal rather than nuclear power.​

'Waiting it out' would make the United States lose WW2. I know that's an extreme example, but the type of thinking you're espousing would keep us behind, and vulnerable to, every other civilization on the planet.​

:snooze:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
slide_19.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I am a programmer and have been doing it for a pretty long time now. I studied this stuff to post-graduate level. IMO the items you listed are not justification enough.

2008 and the current mess should show you how rules can be suspended, bent or even broken on a whim.

Trump et. al. have two trillion USD to "give away" with few to no controls. The rules are for you, to give you comfort. They are not for them.

And again, why the rush. Look at the EU - one thing became another over time. Look at Nafta - one thing became another over time. Look at post 9/11 security laws - one thing became another over time. Even now via the discount window free money is fed into the banking system, basically rewarding people with free money (your money) for almost collapsing the financial system.

Google started as the most free thinking company out there. If would "always be free" and it would not "commercialize" search. Good solid "dijkstra-esque" tex-ian principles. Now they are one of the largest purveyors of surveillance on the planet.

Make advancements but do it at a slower pace.

Why give people who have shown that they cannot be trusted all this additional power?

To coin a phrase it is "government G-SIMP'ing" :picard: . They byatch slap you over and over again and yet you keep running back for more :picard: .

What is your solution to this? To give back people's freedoms and free of 5G spying on people?

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
https://www.bytchute.com/video/mWcUoESRO0c5/

This breh is onto something :ohhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
What is your solution to this? To give back people's freedoms and free of 5G spying on people?

The underlying protocols of Internet data transfer do not allow you to disassociate sender from receiver. How about we separate the two? How about we enforce data collection protection properly. How about we make Tor network browsing standard. How about we stop third party tracking on the Internet. How about we stop companies selling offline information to google. How about we make anonymous internet usage the norm and ID access opt in. How we separate authorization from identification at the POS.

for credit cards see: Google and Mastercard Cut a Secret Ad Deal to Track Retail Sales
for tracking see: Website Tracking: Why and How Do Websites Track You? | Blog | CookiePro and What Are Third-Party Internet Cookies, and Why Is Google Killing Them?
for wifi see: Google admits collecting Wi-Fi data through Street View cars (done > 9 years ago)
for android tracking see: How to Stop Google From Tracking Your Location

etc

There are so many ways to improve what we have now but there is only one way for people to understand just how much has to be done and that cannot be done by reading what I post here.

Companies which have already shown that they cannot be trusted should not be given even more power. In what sort of mad world should it be any other way.

If you had a bf or gf or parent who behaved like that you would consider them psychotic.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The underlying protocols of Internet data transfer do not allow you to disassociate sender from receiver. How about we separate the two? How about we enforce data collection protection properly. How about we make Tor network browsing standard. How about we stop third party tracking on the Internet. How about we stop companies selling offline information to google. How about we make anonymous internet usage the norm and ID access opt in. How we separate authorization from identification at the POS.

for credit cards see: Google and Mastercard Cut a Secret Ad Deal to Track Retail Sales
for tracking see: Website Tracking: Why and How Do Websites Track You? | Blog | CookiePro and What Are Third-Party Internet Cookies, and Why Is Google Killing Them?
for wifi see: Google admits collecting Wi-Fi data through Street View cars (done > 9 years ago)
for android tracking see: How to Stop Google From Tracking Your Location

etc

There are so many ways to improve what we have now but there is only one way for people to understand just how much has to be done and that cannot be done by reading what I post here.

Companies which have already shown that they cannot be trusted should not be given even more power. In what sort of mad world should it be any other way.

If you had a bf or gf or parent who behaved like that you would consider them psychotic.

So what is the collective solution to fight this? I dont want to hear problems anymore.....everyones deserves SOLUTIONS. Just harping on problems just makes everything worse.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
So what is the collective solution to fight this? I dont want to hear problems anymore.....everyones deserves SOLUTIONS. Just harping on problems just makes everything worse.

How about a start with ...

:ufdup:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yall don't realize the world is being evolved, rather voluntary or involuntary.

Remember the rules of evolution, natural selection, and adaptation. You and your body better be able to keep up with the introduction of 5g, 6g, 7g, etc., or you will die out.

You better accept and embrace all of this technology or you will be deemed a dinosaur fit for extinction.

All of this you see goes along with transhumanism!

All you see indicates that the leadership of our civilization has chosen the "Cybertron" route for evolution. Instead of the blue creatures in Avatar route. The technology route instead of the spiritual route.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yall don't realize the world is being evolved, rather voluntary or involuntary.

Remember the rules of evolution, natural selection, and adaptation. You and your body better be able to keep up with the introduction of 5g, 6g, 7g, etc., or you will die out.

You better accept and embrace all of this technology or you will be deemed a dinosaur fit for extinction.

All of this you see goes along with transhumanism!

All you see indicates that the leadership of our civilization has chosen the "Cybertron" route for evolution. Instead of the blue creatures in Avatar route. The technology route instead of the spiritual route.

A lot of people are blowing up 5G stations and organizing groups against it.