6/4 ESPN: George Kambosos vs Devin Haney (Undisputed Lightweight Championship)

Who wins?

• Kambosos by decision

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Kambosos by KO

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Haney by Decision

Votes: 74 59.2%
  • Haney by KO

Votes: 33 26.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Isnt shakur older than Haney (i know Haney simply went pro early in Mexico)
shyt i don't know. They're about the same age right?

Either way Shakur won't be rushed to 135 all that quickly. They'll ease him up there with some shrewd selections.

Different weights but look at Mungiua from 154 to 160. At 154 he was pushing people around and dominating, 160 he has to careful and is part of the weight pack now.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Leonard making all types of excuses on tank/haney, they aint never fighting unless fans demand.
Tank needs to get loose of Mayweather Promotions, they got him to a point where he's a big name, fair enough but at this point, they are doing him a disservice, he outgrew that promotion.
He's the promotion's only lottery ticket, all their other talented guys are very young and they are overprotective of him because of this.

He should be a free agent or stay PBC but only employ Haymon and get rid of Mayweather Promotions. It would be a relief not to listen to Ellerbe's bs all the time Tank's name is brought up. He has the juice to turn free agent, networks would compete with each other to get him to sign 2-3 fights deals.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tank needs to get loose of Mayweather Promotions, they got him to a point where he's a big name, fair enough but at this point, they are doing him a disservice, he outgrew that promotion.
He's the promotion's only lottery ticket, all their other talented guys are very young and they are overprotective of him because of this.

He should be a free agent or stay PBC but only employ Haymon and get rid of Mayweather Promotions. It would be a relief not to listen to Ellerbe's bs all the time Tank's name is brought up. He has the juice to turn free agent, networks would compete with each other to get him to sign 2-3 fights deals.
Yall funny. He need to cut Mayweather loose....why?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Yall funny. He need to cut Mayweather loose....why?
Because every time I listen to Ellerbe talking I hear a small promoter who has got a sole star to protect at any cost. He’s always dismissive of Tank fighting top opponents.

Acting like this shyt wouldn’t even be a sport anymore is not it. They are having Tank hunting for regular titles, calling him a champion after each. They don’t give a fukk about his legacy or what big fights the fans want, they just want to milk him as long as possible. If he’s smart he goes to be a free agent, be his own boss, he won’t have trouble finding fights, he’s past the point where the Floyd association helps his career.

Either leave or become an “I let my team decide” guy like LSC, Munguia or Mall Charlo at 160.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because every time I listen to Ellerbe talking I hear a small promoter who has got a sole star to protect at any cost. He’s always dismissive of Tank fighting top opponents.

Acting like this shyt wouldn’t even be a sport anymore is not it. They are having Tank hunting for regular titles, calling him a champion after each. They don’t give a fukk about his legacy or what big fights the fans want, they just want to milk him as long as possible. If he’s smart he goes to be a free agent, be his own boss, he won’t have trouble finding fights, he’s past the point where the Floyd association helps his career.

Either leave or become an “I let my team decide” guy like LSC, Munguia or Mall Charlo at 160.
We're in a thread regarding a fighter that wanted a fight, and got the fight, regardless of promoter suggestions. It's time to start looking at Tank instead of making Floyd the fall guy for all the fan's displeasures. Floyd got him a title shot against Pedraza and Tank jumped out there on IG and said his promoter was trying to set him up. If Tank want the fight, he'd get the fight.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
We're in a thread regarding a fighter that wanted a fight, and got the fight, regardless of promoter suggestions. It's time to start looking at Tank instead of making Floyd the fall guy for all the fan's displeasures. Floyd got him a title shot against Pedraza and Tank jumped out there on IG and said his promoter was trying to set him up. If Tank want the fight, he'd get the fight.
You're right, he is an adult, he's 28, it's his responsibility to stand up for himself and demand big fights. He's a draw so he has leverage over his promoters, getting top opponents to the table shouldn't be too hard