7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Boxing is all about matching opponents who are at their peak when given the chance. Going into the fight everyone thought that's what we would see. After the fight we see that wasn't the case.

Crawford did his thing and deserves props for doing what he had to do to get the victory.

But 24 hours later, I'm firmly in the camp that something was off about Spence. I'm not afraid to speak on what I saw with my own eyes. July 29, 2023 was not the Spence we (his fans) all know and appreciate.
Just seem too.sluggish. but he entered the ring and that's that. He just wasn't as snappy and what he was last year and Danny Garcia in 2020.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Does fighting Ennis do anything for buds career, esp now that he is probably a star and big draw after last night?

He 36 and doesn’t have that many fights left in him.

going up to 154 imo is the better move for him.
I mean the ring is..Ennis said he's immediately moving up to 154 after he gets the belts. So I'm not sure he totally avoid Ennis but there is probably no motivation to fight him.

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
This fight is 4 years in the making, but finally it is happening. The undisputed 147lb champion. The most important fight in boxing is finally happening.

Errol-Spence-vs-Terrence-Crawford.jpg

No more talk, no more speculation. Now is the time for both fighters to put their fists where their mouths are. Spence is 28-0(22 KO) coming off a brutal stoppage of Yordenis Ugas last April. Crawford is 39-0(30 KO) coming off a stoppage victory over David Avaneseyan in December.

May the best man win, poll is up simply choose who you feel will win and leave an explanation as to why if you feel like it. Any avi bets made for this fight need to be made in this thread so they can be tracked and @patscorpio can enforce them.
you good ? @Dallas' 4 Eva