7/29/2023 Showtime PPV presents The King of Fighters: Errol 'The Truth' Spence Jr vs Terence 'Bud' Crawford(WBC/WBA/IBF/WBO/Ring/Lineal 147 titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Al haymon knew Spence's run was over as soon as the fight was signed. That's why he did everything in his power to not make it happen. They really almost succeeded in black balling one of the greatest talents in boxing history. There's no place in boxing for that type of shyt.

Yea fukk Haymon and anyone else who was involved with that. Even when Bud became a free agent they hated on him and tried to undermine his achievements, shyt was just weird. That's why I thanked Spence for shelving himself until PBC made this fight, I really think they would have been perfectly fine with their guy never becoming undisputed if it meant they could prop up their guys and continue to milk them for a couple more years until Bud was gone. In the post fight Bud directly addressed this with Sam Watson in the back ground like :patrice:. They make money off all of it but still, seeing the guy you blackballed for years dismantle one of your cash cows and set your welterweight situation back to square one was etherous and I love that Bud didn't let the moment ride without addressing that

All those other guys Boxingego and Champside they need to be banned for spreading false information on YouTube.

In a fair world all these dumb asses who have been irrationally hating on Bud for over 5 years should have no credibility going forward
For a lot of people this wasn't just getting a fight pick wrong, this was 5+ years of sustained bad analysis. I don't watch those channels but I get their gist and after the Wilder debacle it's wild they still have people that take them serious

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
uj61a3J.png
GOTDAMN!!! i just seen this :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yea fukk Haymon and anyone else who was involved with that. Even when Bud became a free agent they hated on him and tried to undermine his achievements, shyt was just weird. That's why I thanked Spence for shelving himself until PBC made this fight, I really think they would have been perfectly fine with their guy never becoming undisputed if it meant they could prop up their guys and continue to milk them for a couple more years until Bud was gone. In the post fight Bud directly addressed this with Sam Watson in the back ground like :patrice:. They make money off all of it but still, seeing the guy you blackballed for years dismantle one of your cash cows and set your welterweight situation back to square one was etherous and I love that Bud didn't let the moment ride without addressing that

In a fair world all these dumb asses who have been irrationally hating on Bud for over 5 years should have no credibility going forward
For a lot of people this wasn't just getting a fight pick wrong, this was 5+ years of sustained bad analysis. I don't watch those channels but I get their gist and after the Wilder debacle it's wild they still have people that take them serious

Porter says he talked to Stephen Espinoza after the he fight and he was distraught. Told Porter that he didn't think this could happen. Porter told him that it was possible, just that it was at the bottom of the he list of things Showtime thought could happen.

This alone is why I think the rematch will happen even if it shouldn't. Showtime/PBC will have to milk those for all that it's worth. They have no one else except Davis.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
dVWuD2F.gif

Errol's punches weren't as snappy because unlike his previous opponents, dude was in there with someone who wouldn't stand in front of him.

For example, that's a massive body shot landed to another fighter and potentially a follow-up combination. But how Crawford fought him, dude was seeing those loaded punches coming from a distance away.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
https://fxtwitter.com/goldb*stardz/status/1685747517374545920?s=46&t=n_Kxm1fDXrBf8KBtdonDYg

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I had a solid premonition:

Im putting a cool 2grand on Terrance Bud Crawford to brutally stop Erol Spence in round 10 or 11..stoppage on the ropes!

but reality kicks in..

nobody is stopping anyone on saturday night, it will go to points decision!!
Yo!!!!!!!!!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Serious question, does anyone know if Spence suffered from vision loss. He kept getting caught in the same way, but would never flinch. As if he couldn’t see it coming.
i think it depends on the level of detachment if there is any vision loss/change....however spence started wearing glasses after the surgery..i dont remember him wearing glasses before