7/7/96 Hulkkk Hoegan You Can Go To Hell.....Straight To Hell

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My mom wouldn't buy ppv's so I couldn't watch it live but I remember the next day when I went to my friend's house and he was like "Hulk Hogan became a bad guy and joined up with Razor Ramon and Diesel! :ooh:" I was like you for real!:damn:. Then his older brother came in like y'all know wrestling is fake right:umad:. We were like no its not:pacspit: and yelled at him. I still thought wrestling was real until 1998:mjlol:

Why did you do it @Hollywood Hogan :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i was a die hard hulkamaniac as a kid but right around 1994-ish i stopped watching wrestling altogether. i think it was a combination of hogan leaving the WWF and me just growing out of it entirely.

i think my initial reaction upon hearing the news was more along the lines of "that sounds fukkin ridiculous"... because honestly the idea of him being a bad guy just zero sense to me at the time. i couldn't believe it.

of course when i hopped back on the bandwagon in late 97 i was hooked again and i became a huge nwo mark.

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Happy nWo day @Hollywood Hogan

2534%20-%20hulk_hogan%20kevin_nash%20microphone%20monday_nitro%20nwo%20scott_hall%20the_outsiders%20wcw.png

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
My mom wouldn't buy ppv's so I couldn't watch it live but I remember the next day when I went to my friend's house and he was like "Hulk Hogan became a bad guy and joined up with Razor Ramon and Diesel! :ooh:" I was like you for real!:damn:. Then his older brother came in like y'all know wrestling is fake right:umad:. We were like no its not:pacspit: and yelled at him. I still thought wrestling was real until 1998:mjlol:

:laff: Because I been threw that wrestling is fake with the older siblings and bout to go to war saying it's real