7/7/96 Hulkkk Hoegan You Can Go To Hell.....Straight To Hell

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Hogan was spitting quoteables all through that promo.

[HH]: As far as I'm concerned, all of this crap in the ring represents these fans out here. For two years, brother, for two years I held my head high. I did everything for the charities. I did everything for the kids. And the reception I got when I came out here - you fans can stick it, brother.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The saddest part of that to me was watching Sting drag an unconscious macho man outta the ring like "we'll get em next time" and the nWo just let him, not even bothering to attack again while they're vulnerable because on that night the bad guys won and they knew they had.

That storyline arc minus the BS Starrcade ending will likely be my fave for the rest of my life. Just great storytelling.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
bobby heenan knew what it was, "which side is he on?". They don't call him the brain for nothing
bobbyheenan.jpg

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime this get's brought up. You gotta bring up Bobby Heenan ruining the moment by spoiling one of the greatest wrestling twists/heel turns of all-time. If you watch the live crowed they are cheering like crazy for Hogan and then are shocked when he drops the leg on Savage. That moment was spoiled for the tv audience when he's screaming WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON. Also don't gimme that bullshyt he hated Hogan, Yes we all knew this their was many other things he could've said without spoiling the turn

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Everytime this get's brought up. You gotta bring up Bobby Heenan ruining the moment by spoiling one of the greatest wrestling twists/heel turns of all-time. If you watch the live crowed they are cheering like crazy for Hogan and then are shocked when he drops the leg on Savage. That moment was spoiled for the tv audience when he's screaming WHO'S SIDE IS HE ON. Also don't gimme that bullshyt he hated Hogan, Yes we all knew this their was many other things he could've said without spoiling the turn

That moment alone is why he can never the GOAT heel color man, King got that crown

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
That moment alone is why he can never the GOAT heel color man, King got that crown
:manny:IT MADE SENSE FOR HIS CHARACTER AND PLUS, AS A SHOOT, TONY SKEE-A-VONE DIDN'T SHARE BOOKING INFORMATION WITH HIS BROADCAST COLLEAGUES, SO HEENAN DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN OUT THERE, BROTHER!

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

That's a tough one. I hit Heenan with the :rudy: because he'd been crying wolf about Hogan being no good since the 80's so I immediately dismissed him when he yelled it out, I was suspicious of Luger tho :sadbron: I thought he feigned injury and was gonna come back out and turn.