Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:what: A half a mil a year?..why?..

hol up

half a mill a year, alllowance? :merchant:

thats what some of these guys paying now already, considering the month the month, some more :ehh:

i ain't gunna be the first or last to say their should be a cap on this ish... you should only be forced to pay a amount reasonable enough for them to live rather comfortably, not redicoulous amounts that will leave their father broke in the future if that free money is just being blown by mama and he ain't doing diddy numbers :beli:

If you're grossing several mill a year, you're not going to miss this money. And it's more than enough for her to take care of the kids with and undoubtedly spend on herself. She has no reason to ask you for anything at that point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you're grossing several mill a year, you're not going to miss this money. And it's more than enough for her to take care of the kids with and undoubtedly spend on herself. She has no reason to ask you for anything at that point.
Son ur wildin...u sound like someone who doesn't make the money and/or doesn't pay support..giving someone a house and paying them a half a mill a year will put an effect on u no matter who u are unless u on like Jay-Z level or some shyt..I think u really need to add that shyt up and rethink ur statement...ur dead ass talking about giving ur baby moms 9 Milli just off the strength..that's not factoring in if u start another family and have more kids and gotta take care of ur household as well..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
51K really ain't that much for Nas, but it still hurts :to:

I just don't fukking get this child support shyt, no kid needs that much money seriously. Nas' kid is a lil nikka he doesn't need all that money for support :snoop: and Kelis is worth $4 million dollars she doesn't need this I could understand if she was broke but she's not.

The system is really fukked up and biased against men. :to:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Son ur wildin...u sound like someone who doesn't make the money and/or doesn't pay support..giving someone a house and paying them a half a mill a year will put an effect on u no matter who u are unless u on like Jay-Z level or some shyt..I think u really need to add that shyt up and rethink ur statement...ur dead ass talking about giving ur baby moms 9 Milli just off the strength..that's not factoring in if u start another family and have more kids and gotta take care of ur household as well..
:what: where are you getting 9 Milli from "off the strength" over the course of the 18?

Nobody said buy her Holyfield's estate or buy her a Bugatti. $500K for 18 years is $9M. If you're grossing $4-5M a year, that ain't going to hurt. Plus when you're giving her that much money, you have some legal say in how it's distributed. You can easily require $100-$150K goes to a trust.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:what: where are you getting 9 Milli from "off the strength" over the course of the 18?

Nobody said buy her Holyfield's estate or buy her a Bugatti. $500K for 18 years is $9M. If you're grossing $4-5M a year, that ain't going to hurt. Plus when you're giving her that much money, you have some legal say in how it's distributed. You can easily require $100-$150K goes to a trust.
That's 9 Milli over the course of 18 years...I talkin child support and not alimony..I would just take custody of my kid...fukk would I need to give a babymother 500 g's a year for?..

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
That's 9 Milli over the course of 18 years...I talkin child support and not alimony..I would just take custody of my kid...fukk would I need to give a babymother 500 g's a year for?..
That would include both.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact a nikka like russ is down 40k shows how much a scam child support is.

Oh.....

Nas Lost:ahh:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If you a rich n*gga, buy her a house, a car and give her a half a mill yearly allowance. Tell her keep her mouth shut, other n*ggas away from your kid(s) and make sure you kid(s) are ready when you call for them.

Everybody wins.
fukk outta here fam :mjlol:

And you really think some bytch aint gonna have another man around the kids and layin up in the house you bought for her and your seed? AND she gonna keep her mouth shut? You painting a perfect picture with that one....I know that you know women better than that brotha.