7 Rappers Who Pay The Most In Child Support

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
fam it doesn't make a difference..lol
Actually it can. If u been writing checks every month to the mom prior to her opening the case and if she says she never got a dime from you and they trying to add a bunch of back pay yet you show the checks u gave her. You will get credit. Most people dont keep those records though let alone write checks. Trust me I've worked in the field.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Actually it can. If u been writing checks every month to the mom prior to her opening the case and if she says she never got a dime from you and they trying to add a bunch of back pay yet you show the checks u gave her. You will get credit. Most people dont keep those records though let alone write checks. Trust me I've worked in the field.
Depends on if the judge wants to honor it...checks do work better than receipts tho..

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
The fact a nikka like russ is down 40k shows how much a scam child support is.

Oh.....

Nas Lost:ahh:

negged for not knowing the difference between Lost and Loss

Go to school nygga

Im negging anybody who dont know the difference between Lost and Loss

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
If you're grossing several mill a year, you're not going to miss this money. And it's more than enough for her to take care of the kids with and undoubtedly spend on herself. She has no reason to ask you for anything at that point.
the problem with this is that she still has the law on her side....she can take you to court whenever, and all those gifts you gave her will remain hers + what the court will order you to pay thereafter :ufdup:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the system is such a joke. how is the state going to decide for you how much goes to your own damn kid ?

for a so called male dominated society the laws sure to cater to these bytches. its taken all the way to 2014 for the masses to realize these hos aint loyal. any politician willing to change this shyt gets my vote. i dont care if hes a former klan member im riding with him.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
reading this thread reminded me.

saw Cam mention his son the other day on instagram and it made me think, for such a character like Cam it always surprised me that he's never put his baby mother on blast or she him..publicly never heard one peep out of his baby mother.. shyt, we wouldn't even know that Killa had a kid if it wasn't for the album cover or Smack DVD.

feel free to add the Gurrrrl gif if necessary.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you're grossing several mill a year, you're not going to miss this money. And it's more than enough for her to take care of the kids with and undoubtedly spend on herself. She has no reason to ask you for anything at that point.
:camby:
Thats too damn much money. How you just gonna give a BM 9 million over the course of 18 years? No matter how you do the math thats way too much fukking money. 500K a year? The only people who can do this shyt and sustain it for 18 years are Columbian drug lords and billionaires. I guarantee no one is paying that or be willing without blood being spilled.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
Thats too damn much money. How you just gonna give a BM 9 million over the course of 18 years? No matter how you do the math thats way too much fukking money. 500K a year? The only people who can do this shyt and sustain it for 18 years are Columbian drug lords and billionaires. I guarantee no one is paying that or be willing without blood being spilled.

The nicca wasn't even taking into account that brehs get raped by tax when you start earning them types of money...

Doesn't the govt take 40-50% just off gp

So if you make say 10 milli a year, you end up with 5 milli off the bat, then you got your mortgage, bills, the fam thats living under YOUR roof, your begging fam

:stopitslime:

500k AND a house :mjlol:

That nicca is out his damn mind

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some women need to be neutered like dogs. No wonder why marriage rates are plummeting .

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I know russell got it, but damn at forking over 80K a month for two kids :snoop:

does anyone know if child support comes out of ur check pre taxes like medical insurance???