7 Rappers Who Pay The Most In Child Support

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I know russell got it, but damn at forking over 80K a month for two kids :snoop:

does anyone know if child support comes out of ur check pre taxes like medical insurance???
Employers can withhold up to 65% of your gross income. So if u not making much money and u have to pay support...u better get a second job.

U can modify your support too tho. If u making mad loot modification ain't gonna fly but an average Joe can def reduce the support if circumstances demand it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know russell got it, but damn at forking over 80K a month for two kids :snoop:

does anyone know if child support comes out of ur check pre taxes like medical insurance???

let's say you get a new job.
you got maybe three pay cycles getting paid bi-weekly.
before the state moves in and garners the amount.
plus, you still have to handle the automatic backpay for the child birth of the child.

as the female on automatic will apply for benefits.
all because females all know how to run the game, and don't break kayfabe on guys.

if you learn the game beforehand from someone who already knows marriage law.
plus, the cs game.
you can win, and prohibit it all from happening by either wearing a condom.
or ramping up in the time period before you have a kid.

if you don't, you are going to be another one of the over emotional fodder of males.
the court preys on while they sit in wait for you do sumfin stooped to process more fees on you.

you have to learn the game, and do away with emotion if you want to take a personal victory from the ordeal.
as you are taking an L, having a kid out of wedlock as an American male.

just wear a condom,.....
fukk hitting it raw....

if a bytch stick around while you use condoms and never complain.
that is a mate you can keep around.
the chick who starts trying to get you to hit it raw.

is definitely scheme'n on that eic/cs/palimony/alimony long con end game.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
At some point, some of these nikkas need to get snipped too...like how many kids you need

nikkaz with all those kids are simp and pedestal p*ssy.
they try to hide behind the kid count, to fake authenticate they get p*ssy.
yet, real talk...
dudes with a bunch of kids are simp's of the highest order.
plus, vic's of the highest order.
as they continually subject themselves to possible imprisonment and poverty publically.
all because they are trying to prove some fake machismo that does not exist.

all that, i'm the man from fukk'n hoes shyt is a bullshyt con game that does not exist.

once you do away with that parallel of thinking.
plus, the simp who is a playa/cheater mindstate.
you will be better off.
females prey and make vics of those types.
plus, publically clown them all day long.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Employers can withhold up to 65% of your gross income. So if u not making much money and u have to pay support...u better get a second job.

U can modify your support too tho. If u making mad loot modification ain't gonna fly but an average Joe can def reduce the support if circumstances demand it.

you talembout a lot of fees, and in general.
most don't have and that is also, why the cs seeds the prison economy system, as well.

art barr

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At some point, some of these nikkas need to get snipped too...like how many kids you need

That is true, but the women are the ones that pop out the babies. They need to get their tubes tied if they love fukking so much.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
That is true, but the women are the ones that pop out the babies. They need to get their tubes tied if they love fukking so much.

Yeah but in all of these situations, its the man thats losing. I'd agree with you if it was the woman paying up

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but in all of these situations, its the man thats losing. I'd agree with you if it was the woman paying up

Have a couple of kids with non-American women that are introverted with a solid family structure than to have kids with some ratchet hoe that came from a single mother. :yeshrug:

Then get a vasectomy and fukk all the hoes you want :blessed:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
I see people mentioning Wayne, where does it say how much he pays? (didn't see his name) He strikes me as the type to pay high child support voluntarily.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
you talembout a lot of fees, and in general.
most don't have and that is also, why the cs seeds the prison economy system, as well.

art barr
U can do a modification through the office at no cost. Or go pro se to courts and try and mod it that way. Cheaper than lawyer ....but main thing is to not knock up the wrong bytch in the first place.

What happens tho is bytchh has the baby, dad is not with her no more she applies for state assistance and dad is hit with the bill to pay back the state. Sometimes these trifiling hoes get on state assistance while living with the dad. Fraud. Happens all the time.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you a rich n*gga, buy her a house, a car and give her a half a mill yearly allowance. Tell her keep her mouth shut, other n*ggas away from your kid(s) and make sure you kid(s) are ready when you call for them.

Everybody wins.

:mjlol: my brother clearly you don't know women especially those low brow women these dudes are messing with. after you do all that shyt she'll have not one but many negroes around your kids, play games with visitation and dare you to do shyt about it cause she know she'll keep what you gave and still take your ass for child support probably doubling the "allowance" and then some.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
never try that receipt shyt.
that shyt does not work at fukk'n all.
plus, to get it to work on a glimmer of hope.
it is a prolonged backend possibility that may never work.
the person in the office, you bring those receipts to will chuck that shyt to the side.
then, hand you a spread sheet, like fukk you nikka, off gp.
with no regard for you as a parent, because you really are not a parent as a male in the us.
you have to go to court to be proven a parent as a male.
you just a donor as a male,...
so always wear a condom, and stop listening to your dumbass homies talembout how great it is to hit raw.
fukk them, no p*ssy getting ass nikkaz, and their stories.
don't fall for the rare female talembout,..hit it raw, for me, either.
bytch is plotting on that eic on you, breh.

believe me,...I know.

let her go through the child support system, to get cake from you.
the system does violate you, but it does make it so.
you don't have to negotiate with some bytch posing as a mother for a cs payment.
plus, you don't have to actually physically give it to her, yourself.
that is the only few good things about cs.

other than that,...
fukk cs, and these eic vampires, cs succubus ass bytch, and alimony/palimony bandits.

only in America,...
does a female get to still profit off of a failed business in marriage.
then, turn children into a business.

females only play the role as mothers for a check.
a role mostly all of them in general fukk'n suck at.
including all our mom's, my bm and my mom's, too.
only shyt they good for is wearing a condom to fukk them.
they not good friends, not good team mates, don't take risk, and most of them all sell their virtue.
so, you can't do shyt along the lines of build a real life with them.
females got shyt fukked't all the way up, now.

art barr
always look for your posts in child support related threads