70 percent of the nba game is decided by which team shoots better from the 3 ……

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, NBA is going to have to change something. Teams have "solved" this version of basketball and the public doesn't seem to keen on it.

Wemby, Ant or any kind of star power won't solve this. It's a problem with the game/rules itself.

This guy pretty much described it very well. It's ironic that foreigners/international fans are finding it boring.

I think it's crazy that Embiid is averaging nearly 35 points per game, but has less than 20 dunks on the season - as a center.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Found the solution...make the court move like them arcade jawns :ehh:

That way they have no other choice, but to dunk or play D because the hoop is moving away from sweet spots.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Sixers fans dont have this problem...

200w.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yeah this is garbage. For the most part every team is trying to score the same way, any differences are minute and require in depth analysis to display. It’s simply not entertaining.

You can only watch pick and roll / drive and kick for corner 3 for so long. The NBA needs to figure something out. MLB saw the shift and slow pace was hurting their game so they started experimenting in how to improve it years ago. Now they are working on the strike zone problem.

I no longer watch regular season NBA games, I just listen to NBA radio in the car to hear the discussions.

Last edited:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
They nba has a problem with all these national tv games being blow outs

I be legit watching these shyts and a Pistons-Celtics game on LP ends up the best game of the night

It’s because the game is basically gambling. Just shoot 3s and hope you make them. It’s why games start to snowball real quick if one team starts to miss. They don’t adjust and take higher percentage shots or try to get to the FT line. The just keep putting money down on the 3 ball :snoop: