BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Jesus Christ. How corny can you be saying shyt like this :scust:

How do you even get mad at women choosing “street dudes” or whatever with how corny these nikkas. The shyt they saying isn’t even accurate

Most broads i grew up with who chase the non 9-5 brehs are living terribly, it’s the women dating career men that get to chill :why:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
First tweet says it all. Being her first. Why you trying to break the mold and retrain adults. Pass
You’re right but my issue with the tweet is that it’s really giving off/keep promoting the idea that drug dealer/street nikka= money & spoiled. While career = broke and can’t afford shyt

I’m not one of these coli cats that have an envy of street dudes and act like they’re all broke, DL etc but I always am old enough now to realize that is simply not true.

Literally every woman I know that is put up in the burbs was out there by a career dude

The FEW women I know who don’t work and deal with street nikkas are almost always living a lower quality of life. They may not work but they in the projects or some ghetto ass apartments and they definitely ain’t getting tricked on by their man like yung Miami or sumn

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjgrin: I mean it's not a lie dope boys have more disposable income correct?
Maybe as a teenager and possibly early 20s

By age 30, maybe even late 20s dudes who choose the streets over a career are usually several notches below. Not to mention half of them can’t even get something as simple as an apartment in their name

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barbers making drug dealer money now a days and can move on they time they the ones 9-5 need to be worried about..

The chair rent like 1k at the most and they charging every head 50 plus doing 5-10 heads a day..

nikkas sleeping and they eating since the pandemic
Yeah the ones with Clientele. Lots off Barber sitting around making store runs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Maybe as a teenager and possibly early 20s

By age 30, maybe even late 20s dudes who choose the streets over a career are usually several notches below. Not to mention half of them can’t even get something as simple as an apartment in their name

:manny: yeah but it still dont change alot of these women hooked on that fast money lifestyle...