9-5 brehs are on Twitter crying how drug dealers are better than them

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:manny: yeah but it still dont change alot of these women hooked on that fast money lifestyle...
I hear you but what I’m saying is that fast money lifestyle ain’t nowhere near as prevalent as they think. This ain’t the crack era. How many booming ass blocks you see in your city with nikkas getting real paper. The fact that most street nikkas are tryna scam now tells you how broke they really are

O.J. Simpson

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re right but my issue with the tweet is that it’s really giving off/keep promoting the idea that drug dealer/street nikka= money & spoiled. While career = broke and can’t afford shyt

I’m not one of these coli cats that have an envy of street dudes and act like they’re all broke, DL etc but I always am old enough now to realize that is simply not true.

Literally every woman I know that is put up in the burbs was out there by a career dude

The FEW women I know who don’t work and deal with street nikkas are almost always living a lower quality of life. They may not work but they in the projects or some ghetto ass apartments and they definitely ain’t getting tricked on by their man like yung Miami or sumn
Yall got Zay writing paragraphs. He must really means this.

:wow:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Commercial HVAC. Older head at work that makes a least 50 plus an hour at his day job.

On the weekends he doesn't leave the house for a side job unless its paying $1000 and up.

Side job for a iced up condensor. De ice condensor and change dirty filter. 1.5 hours of work. $300 dollars

:mjlol: @ being a dope boy in 2024

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you but what I’m saying is that fast money lifestyle ain’t nowhere near as prevalent as they think. This ain’t the crack era. How many booming ass blocks you see in your city with nikkas getting real paper. The fact that most street nikkas are tryna scam now tells you how broke they really are
Definitely more Indians than chiefs in the dope game. Scamming until you get indicted by the feds is the 2020’s wave. But there definitely is folks still eating very well in the dope game with all these crazy new drugs nowadays like Tranq aka modern day leprosy with the level of tweaked out cacs in places like Baltimore, Philly, the Bay etc. :wtf:I watched the Drugs Inc about Southeast DC and nikkas making 1987 Azie Faison money off the dippers out there but they gotta keep an extra low pro to avoid getting indicted.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Date women who date drug dealers brehs. :scust:

230829074816-01-steve-marjorie-harvey-070722-file.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps

That's because shows like Snowfall, Power and BMF show the opposite.