9-5 brehs are on Twitter crying how drug dealers are better than them

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
At least you dont gotta worry about looking over your shoulder constantly or every trip you take possibly putting you behind bars for years and potentially negatively affecting your eligibility for higher level employment. Unless you getting 75-150k a year (depending on location) from slanging, it's prolly not worth it. Even worse if you don't have a backup plan

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Date women who date drug dealers brehs. :scust:
It's the same energy as will smith yelling at his father.

"And I'm gonna graduate on the honor roll without them, go to college without them, start an LLC without them. Yeah I'm gonna be JUST FINE without those dumb ass hoes who would rather choose a dope boy than a man who'd treat her like a lady. I'm GOOD.😡

Why don't she want me, man?🥺"

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Stop crying...

Working a 9-5 means u don't have to look over your back at every corner.

Stay your lane, brehs.

I don't know why yall take the word of these birds anyways.

At the end of the day, they aren't going to take a charge for the so called Jail breh.

Don't let her run your pockets either.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the same energy as will smith yelling at his father.

"And I'm gonna graduate on the honor roll without them, go to college without them, start an LLC without them. Yeah I'm gonna be JUST FINE without those dumb ass hoes who would rather choose a dope boy than a man who'd treat her like a lady. I'm GOOD.😡

Why don't she want me, man?🥺"
:dead:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Stop crying...

Working a 9-5 means u don't have to look over your back at every corner.

Stay your lane, brehs.

I don't know why yall take the word of these birds anyways.

At the end of the day, they aren't going to take a charge for the so called Jail breh.

Don't let her run your pockets either.

It's embarrassing seeing grown men get hurt over dumb women choosing dumb men. They're so overwhelmed with resentment they don't even stop to think.

Prisons are full of d boys who got caught and their girl promised to wait for them.

3 months into the sentence and I'm in his girl's 🐈 like a yard man high on cocaine and on his 4th red stripe when the dj plays his jam. And ain't a damn thing he can do about it lmao. Why would anyone envy the man who's in prison fighting for his life while his baddie is getting stretched out.