9-5 brehs are on Twitter crying how drug dealers are better than them

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Barbers making drug dealer money now a days and can move on they time they the ones 9-5 need to be worried about..

The chair rent like 1k at the most and they charging every head 50 plus doing 5-10 heads a day..

nikkas sleeping and they eating since the pandemic

Word, I know barbers that makw over $700 liquid cash per day, talking about how they are 'broke' while buying new whips in cash. Cats making $140k a year, talking about how they are 'broke'. :childplease:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Word, I know barbers that makw over $700 liquid cash per day, talking about how they are 'broke' while buying new whips in cash. Cats making $140k a year, talking about how they are 'broke'. :childplease:
My barber went from 50 in 2020 to 75-80 now, since then flipped a foreign, Rolex, and new crib lmao

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain to me at what point in time street dudes had money? :mjlol:
When rap music blew up and sold the world a FANTASY and gullible, easily manipulated people ate it up aka "social programming".

Rap music GLAMORIZED the "streets" and fooled the world into thinking that every street dude is a high confidence having, big money making baller smashing a different woman every night when really thats the 1%.

In reality most street dudes/gangstas are broke and have very low self-esteem/confidence due to having no real world education/skills like a REAL MAN and having to RESORT to groveling in the streets slanging drugs to their own people to survive.

Malice's verse on the classic Clipse song "I'm Not You" stripped away the fantasy and perfectly described the sad reality of alot of drugdealers:

It shames me to no end to feed poison
To those who could very well be my kin
But where there's demand, someone will supply
So I feed them their needs at the same time cry

Yes, it pains me to see them need this
All of them lost souls and I'm their Jesus
Deepest regret and sympathy to the street
I see them pay for they fix when they kids couldn't eat, so sorry

And with this in mind, I still didn't quit
And that's how I know that I ain't shyt, I ain't shyt :mjcry:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Black men making good money, what's the problem?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ. How corny can you be saying shyt like this :scust:

How do you even get mad at women choosing “street dudes” or whatever with how corny these nikkas. The shyt they saying isn’t even accurate

Most broads i grew up with who chase the non 9-5 brehs are living terribly, it’s the women dating career men that get to chill :why:
You’re not a street guy or career guy tho lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's only certain levels and certain personalities that even do any of that. Or can afford to.

I know some light weight guys that would bust moves to buy their girl Chanel and Cartier and live in a motel room. I know or knew some higher level guys that might buy bottles at the club and ball out, but they aren't buying any designer bags for random girls they fukk with.