90% of millionaires are married

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
In the book the millionaires next door it claims 90% of millionaires are married.

Is this a GMB loss?

70% of divorces are due to financial reasons.

Is marriage only for rich folks or does marriage make you rich?:lupe:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Is marriage only for rich folks or does marriage make you rich?

being married makes you rich to me. not chasing ass and therefore not keeping up with the jones's saves money and all those recretional activities are halted that saves money ... you share that saves money, as well as the constant support and push to achieve your goals.

theres a lot of benefits to me with marriage and being rich is not one of them, i just only respect the father and husband everything else is secondary to a point.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
married makes you rich to me. not chasing ass and therefore keeping up with the jones's saves money and all those recretional activities are halted that saves money ... you share that saves money.

theres a lot of benefits to me with marriage and being rich is not one of them, i just only respect the father and husband everything else is secondary to a point.

It definitely helps you increase your wealth because two people are pooling their money together. As long as both people are on the same page.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
In the book the millionaires next door it claims 90% of millionaires are married.

Is this a GMB loss?

70% of divorces are due to financial reasons.

Is marriage only for rich folks or does marriage make you rich?:lupe:
80% of modern day marriages too.

Telling youung adults choose a career they love :hula: Telling young adults marry for love

Still.. the most effective tools for wealth redistribution throughout history remains the marriage+vagina combo.

Unrealized losses are still losses... The GMB aphabet consists of 25 characters.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But OP yes most marriages that end in divorce do so because of money. This is the biggest factor no matter age, age difference, race, sex and etc.

Money money money money money.

Every last person I know that divorced the issue was money. From a wife mad cause her husband is a cheapskate or a husband who is mad cause the wife spends money like water. Or a husband who gambles all the savings away and can't pay the bills. Or a husband who use to make 6 figures lost his job and now only makes in the low 5 figures.

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
It definitely helps you increase your wealth because two people are pooling their money together. As long as both people are on the same page.

for sure just living together too. for a man having a "good" woman in his life is like striking the lotto.

- no more shopping sprees
- no more VIPs
- no more stunting
- no more wasting money at social events trying to stand-out to a mate

instead like you said you are pooling together :

- rent and amenities
- places you go are more carefully thought out
- sharing the best things in life, which luther vandross said are free
- love (love dont cost a thing)

zzzzzzzzzzzccqueens.jpg

my queen to be - :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

what's a nice lifestyle without a good woman to love and help run things, under your direction.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Probably true but I think it has more to do with the perception of a high profile business man not having a wife than anything.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
for sure just living together too. for a man having a "good" woman in his life is like striking the lotto.

- no more shopping sprees
- no more VIPs
- no more stunting
- no more wasting money at social events trying to stand-out to a mate

instead like you said you are pooling together :

- rent and amenities
- places you go are more carefully thought out
- sharing the best things in life, which luther vandross said are free
- love (love dont cost a thing)

zzzzzzzzzzzccqueens.jpg

my queen to be - :ohlawd::ohlawd:
Damn who this chick?