90% of millionaires are married

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
But OP yes most marriages end in divorce. This is the biggest factor no matter age, age difference, race, sex and etc.

Money money money money money.

Every last person I know that divorced the issue was money. From a wife mad cause her husband isa cheapskate or a husband who is mad cause the wife spends money like water. Or a husband who gambles all the savings away and can't pay the bills. Or a husband who use to make 6 figures lost his job and now only makes in the low 5 figures.

thats sort of entangled with who you were when you got married fell in love?

being careless with money shows a lack of care for your partner. if a wife is all about the bank and cant support a husband who is on a spiral then thats not what marriage is about. these are character flaws intensified by the money without the money problem these same divorces i think would eventually happen they call it "unconscious decoupling" :shaq2:

but i hear your points because its fact these couples claim money problems but like what i've said and if you look at the reasons you will see its more than money problems when couples divorce that were in love. (somebody was conning the other and eventually got found out)

imo which isnt much, because i have no girl right now.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A two income household is ALWAYS favorable...

Yep even of it folks who are single parents getting together and getting married. It helps consolidate their money. Consolidating your money is always the best whether in relationships or in business.

Think like this even if the two people in the relationship don't make that much money. Think if they both worked side jobs to create more income. That two people working at least 4 jobs pooling their money together into one household.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
because many view marriage as a business and are married to someone for the most part who has that wealth as well

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
In the book the millionaires next door it claims 90% of millionaires are married.

Is this a GMB loss?

70% of divorces are due to financial reasons.

Is marriage only for rich folks or does marriage make you rich?:lupe:

millionaires meaning boomers that are millionaires on paper

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: we need names man.

i've asked before but got blanked.

if i had her name that would be great, i wish i had my "4 bedroom in swiss cottage" name too.

zzzxxxbeautty.png

157391_PHS200131_IMG_19_0000_max_476x317.jpg

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yep even of it folks who are single parents getting together and getting married. It helps consolidate their money. Consolidating your money is always the best whether in relationships or in business.

Think like this even if the two people in the relationship don't make that much money. Think if they both worked side jobs to create more income. That two people working at least 4 jobs pooling their money together into one household.
That's how a certain group came into the country and lapped a certain group in two decades :mjpls:... I hate to say it but it's true.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how a certain group came into the country and lapped a certain group in two decades :mjpls:... I hate to say it but it's true.

Real talk this how new foreigns especially from 3rd world countries get a jumped start in america. They will all live together mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and stack their money. Then go get married and be able to buy a home cash. I remember a indian dude workinh at walmart started up a convo with me years ago. Dude was like I moved here to america with my parents as a kid and lived with them until I was 32. Saved 200k met my wife gave her family 50k (indian tradition) and bought my house cash.

In saying all of that its all about pooling money together. Marriage is one of the easiest ways of doing this.

Last edited: