99% of Women say no regret after abortion

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

People shouldn't be forced to bear the responsibility for actions and decisions they willingly made.

This country is doomed.

Grown ass people with the mind of children
The decision was to have sex. Pregnancy is an unintended result due to lack of sexual education, contraception, etc.

What couple do you know that is terminating a pregnancy when they were actively seeking a child?

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Child support should be banned. So called 'deadbeat dads' shouldn't be forced to bear the responsibility, they are simply unprepared to be fathers and they don't want to be burdened with child support payments.
I think I'd be for something along the lines of a woman forfeiting the right to child support should she decide to keep the child against the wishes of the would be father. But then that'd leave the govt and tax payers on the hook :patrice:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The decision was to have sex. Pregnancy is an unintended result due to lack of sexual education, contraception, etc.

What couple do you know that is terminating a pregnancy when they were actively seeking a child?

The decision was to drive the car drunk, flipping it and becoming paralyzed was an unintended consequence resulting in me bot being educated on drunk driving.

We should outlaw car crashes

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I'd be for something along the lines of a woman forfeiting the right to child support should she decide to keep the child against the wishes of the would be father. But then that'd leave the govt and tax payers on the hook :patrice:

Yeah I agree. If a woman wants to say it's her body her choice solely to have the baby, then it should be solely her responsibility.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The decision was to drive the car drunk, flipping it and becoming paralyzed was an unintended consequence resulting in me bot being educated on drunk driving.

We should outlaw car crashes
Sure, just put mandatory regulation in place that requires training, testing, and licensing that ensures one is fit to engage in intercourse.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah I agree. If a woman wants to say it's her body her choice solely to have the baby, then it should be solely her responsibility.
Hmm since consent is such a hot topic, I wonder if this can be argued from the man's standpoint of "consenting to intercourse does not imply permission to have my child, nor an agreement to support you" :jbhmm:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure, just put mandatory regulation in place that requires training, testing, and licensing that ensures one is fit to engage in intercourse.

For one, all the licensing and regulation in the world hasn't and will never stop drunk driving or car crashes.

Secondly, what's up with you people constantly wanting more regulation and government intervention. Your elected officials are not your parents.

People should have the right to make bad decisions, but they should also have the responsibility of facing whatever consequences result from their actions good or bad. Allowing people to make terrible decisions and then rushing to absolve them of the consequences creates a situation where there is absolutely no incentive to stop making bad decisions. Not just for that person, but every future child that comes into contact with that person.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:mjlol:

People shouldn't be forced to bear the responsibility for actions and decisions they willingly made.

This country is doomed.

Grown ass people with the mind of children
Some are raped and get pregnant. It's not really their choice or mistake to be pregnant

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm since consent is such a hot topic, I wonder if this can be argued from the man's standpoint of "consenting to intercourse does not imply permission to have my child, nor an agreement to support you" :jbhmm:

Yeah, I think it's an impossible argument to counter, if we actually had a good faith justice system.

To counter, you'd have to say "well, you should have known that pregnancy was a possible consequence of having sex", but that's the same argument that pro-abortion people reject.

Plus, they say it's the woman's body, and only the woman's choice to have the baby. A man cannot tell a woman to keep the baby because it's only her choice.

Well if it's only the woman's choice to have the baby, why should someone else be held responsible for something that is only her choice? It's extremely unethical, like you said he did not consent to having the baby. If a woman can hold a man responsible for the consequences of her choice to have a baby without his consent, then it makes no sense why men shouldn't be allowed to compel women to have an abortion. Both are violations of the other's lack of consent to having a baby.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some are raped and get pregnant. It's not really their choice or mistake to be pregnant

That's like 1% of abortions.

I'm ok with that, but I believe if you go that route charges need to be filed or at least a police report made. Somebody has to face the consequences for their nefarious behavior

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Can you show me this group of people that were lifted out of poverty through abortion or fought off poverty with abortion?

also the ones who fell into poverty because of not getting abortions?
I think hes saying people that are forced to raise a baby they don't want usually end up in poverty or low income situations. They have a better chance of not being poor if they didn't have the responsibility of a child. It prevents poverty in the future