99% of Women say no regret after abortion

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

People shouldn't be forced to bear the responsibility for actions and decisions they willingly made.

This country is doomed.

Grown ass people with the mind of children

You white right wing idiots try too hard.

Next thing you are complaining about are single mothers and their degenerate off spring

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Everyone I know that had an abortion deeply regret it, with the exception of one female who also didn't even let the baby father know. That bytch was also a straight thot.

I'm guessing a bunch of fukking thots participated in the survey.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I’m asking you for proof or stats. Just post it.
It’s not a game. Just admit you’re just saying shyt if you can’t provide simple evidence
Rational thought is enough explanation , Kids cost money and time. For example, if two women have the same salary ..and one has a kid,
the one with the kid will have more expenses such as baby-care and anything else that has to do with kids.

Daps
The Anti-Abortion crowd doesn’t give a single fukk about the well being of people born into tension filled households, dysfunction, bad DNA or poverty. Let someone come on here and complain about how miserable they are due to their fukked up family life (because they were born to ppl unfit to be parents) or because of their bad DNA and it would be “man up, you’re ungrateful blah blah blah”

Mind your business. Abortion eliminates the existence of people who would receive a recipe for an unpleasant life. There are probably millions of people across the globe who would forfeit their existence if they were certain there was no spiritual consequences

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
So these are middle class, of age people, being forced to raise children and ending up poor?

Or is that people who usually are incapable of raising a child at the time and are forced to raise a kid are...already in poverty more often than not?

Half of women who get abortions in the first place live below the poverty line.

That’s different than saying abortions prevent poverty. Because if that was the case than those surroundings wouldn’t be impoverished as they are the ones who get a good chunk of abortions.

that’s like saying not buying a car prevents poverty.
You think middle class women who end up as single mothers stay middle class? They can't work as much means less income coming in. Then they have the cost of the child increasing their expenses. Not everyone has help like family or a spouse. May not happen majority of the time but it happens.

The numbers are higher for lower class bc they don't have the money. Of course it will happen more in lower class. It's like youre saying more people get arrested in the hood than the suburbs so that means there's no crime in the suburbs. Numbers will be skewed but it happens

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
The Anti-Abortion crowd doesn’t give a single fukk about the well being of people born into tension filled households, dysfunction, bad DNA or poverty. Let someone come on here and complain about how miserable they are due to their fukked up family life (because they were born to ppl unfit to be parents) or because of their bad DNA and it would be “man up, you’re ungrateful blah blah blah”

Mind your business. Abortion eliminates the existence of people who would receive a recipe for an unpleasant life. There are probably millions of people across the globe who would forfeit their existence if they were certain there was no spiritual consequences

That's the thing i dont understand about anti-abortion people , they are all gun-ho while the kid is in the womb
but as soon as the woman give birth , they like "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" to the kid :dwillhuh::gucci:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing i dont understand about anti-abortion people , they are all gun-ho while the kid is in the womb
but as soon as the woman give birth , they like "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" to the kid :dwillhuh::gucci:

Sanctity of life is their primary perogative in that argument.

My position on abortion is don't sell me shyt and tell me it's sugar. At the end of the day it's termination of life. Quit pretending it's anything less than that.

Also pay for it on your own and don't try to tell me that abortion is healthcare. But if you want one I feel that women should have them safe and accessible.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Abortion is just a way out, the out is killing the life.

That's all there is to it.

All this born into poverty and hardship talk, if people followed that mindset a lot of you negro's wouldn't even be here nor would your kid or your kids kid if you that old.

If you can have sex a risk is bringing a life into the world... to kill it based on some silly excuse it whack.

Just keep it a buck and keep it moving.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Is this supposed to be shocking? Are women supposed to be on suicide watch? Kids are a life time responsibly. I still can't fathom why people think women should be forced to have child they don't want.

So closing your legs or wearing protection is too much to ask? You guys never want to be held responsible

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
So are you nikkas anti abortion or anti child support because... :hula:

Can you show me this group of people that were lifted out of poverty through abortion or fought off poverty with abortion?

also the ones who fell into poverty because of not getting abortions?

Allow me to direct your attention to the current state of the black community and our most impoverished areas.

I honestly don't know a single solitary woman with no kids (or addiction issues) who is currently living in abject poverty. Meanwhile I can think of several who had kids they never wanted and couldn't afford (some even 10+ years ago at that) who are living in the same or even worse circumstances than before kids entered the picture.

fukk it, same for men too. I know a bunch of nikkas doin bad because they chose to nut in a bunch of random fukk buddies and now their paychecks are short. Or shyt, they don't wanna be deadbeat a$$holes so they chip in to the BMs as much as they can and wind up broke at the end of the month with no way out.

Kids are expensive AS fukk and if you're a single parent you will pay dearly.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
When I was younger I looked at abortion as :whew:
As I've gotten older I see abortion as some shyt from Satan :scust:

:unimpressed:
History shows people can & will rationalize damn near any atrocity they commit.
So people patting themselves on the back for constructing various "justifications" of that nonsense shouldn't even trip me out.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Some people aren’t ready to be parents at that time, sometimes they can’t afford it, sometimes they’re rape victims, sometimes they’re being abused and don’t want to bring children into it. :manny: I would never get one but I’ll never judge a woman for getting one.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Is this supposed to be shocking? Are women supposed to be on suicide watch? Kids are a life time responsibly. I still can't fathom why people think women should be forced to have child they don't want.
Condoms cost $10. Birth control is free. Etc. Etc. You shouldn't get to end a life because you were too irresponsible to see the long term consequences. It's called adulthood. Now flip the scripts s man kills his baby his wife is carrying because he doesn't want to pay future child support. What's he getting? A capital murder charge