99% of Women say no regret after abortion

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
women are the closest thing to the
God concept as far as bringing forth life.
sucha being wouldnt have a problem
ending life.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Women worship simp babble.

killacal

Banned
Daps
The decision was to drive the car drunk, flipping it and becoming paralyzed was an unintended consequence resulting in me bot being educated on drunk driving.

We should outlaw car crashes
Bunch of nikkas wishing they were never born in this thread on the low:dead:

But but poverty

People are born crippled and never complain, these fakkits are born with no money and wanna die:mjtf::mjlol:

Yall are officially white boys mentally for a multitude of reasons congratulations :unimpressed:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Condoms cost $10. Birth control is free. Etc. Etc. You shouldn't get to end a life because you were too irresponsible to see the long term consequences. It's called adulthood. Now flip the scripts s man kills his baby his wife is carrying because he doesn't want to pay future child support. What's he getting? A capital murder charge

A miscarriage If a female body terminating a pregnancy. This is usually the case because at the time the body was not prepared to handle the pregnancy or the process did not go correctly.

Should women get a murder charge for having a miscarriage? :coffee: It's a yes or no question.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas

But but poverty

People are born crippled and never complain, these fakkits are born with no money and wanna die:mjtf::mjlol:

Yall are officially white boys mentally for a multitude of reasons congratulations :unimpressed:
:mjlol:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But but poverty

Facts. Pressure turns coal into diamonds.

You can tell a lot of these dudes are soft as toilet tissue.

They would rather a child die than be born in less than ideal conditions because they project their own weakness and lack of resiliency.

If u were to go up to a person that had a rough upbringing and told them "I'm sorry your life was so hard, your mother shouldn't have did this to you, she should've aborted you" you would immediately be punched in the face

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I think it's an impossible argument to counter, if we actually had a good faith justice system.

To counter, you'd have to say "well, you should have known that pregnancy was a possible consequence of having sex", but that's the same argument that pro-abortion people reject.

Plus, they say it's the woman's body, and only the woman's choice to have the baby. A man cannot tell a woman to keep the baby because it's only her choice.

Well if it's only the woman's choice to have the baby, why should someone else be held responsible for something that is only her choice? It's extremely unethical, like you said he did not consent to having the baby. If a woman can hold a man responsible for the consequences of her choice to have a baby without his consent, then it makes no sense why men shouldn't be allowed to compel women to have an abortion. Both are violations of the other's lack of consent to having a baby.

In a perfect world this makes logical sense but in reality the social fallout would be horrendous.

End forced child support and millions of innocent kids would suffer.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Pressure turns coal into diamonds.

You can tell a lot of these dudes are soft as toilet tissue.

They would rather a child die than be born in less than ideal conditions because they project their own weakness and lack of resiliency.

If u were to go up to a person that had a rough upbringing and told them "I'm sorry your life was so hard, your mother shouldn't have did this to you, she should've aborted you" you would immediately be punched in the face

This view is also very religious/belief based though. Not everyone believes one time, one shot and dead.

Many people believe that you can't kill a soul and/or the soul will just move to another vessel or that souls can be split between more than one person to have different experiences.

If you don't believe your existence starts and ends at one pregnancy then obviously there is a difference moral implication.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a perfect world this makes logical sense but in reality the social fallout would be horrendous.

End forced child support and millions of innocent kids would suffer.

That's only if you believe women are like animals that just mindlessly breed and can't learn and adapt.

Of course you would grandfather in existing kids, but I have enough faith in the intelligence of women to believe out of wedlock births would decrease drastically and women would be much more vigilant about birth control if you had to ensure your partner wanted a child before u could receive support from him

Daps
So keeping you dikk in your pants and wearing protection is too much to ask? You guys never want to be held responsible.

:troll:

Come on cray cray. Get some new material. That's a lazy talking point.

Unburdening society with an unwanted child for the people to take care and sparing a human a life time of abandonment issues and trauma is being responsible...or they can just take the a male approach to not wanting child.. just run out leaving everyone else to do the job. I know much you enjoy the thought of leaving women hanging.

"Let me do some evil shyt right quick and spin it as if I'm making the world a better place"

Yall clowns legit think like anime villains

:pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That's only if you believe women are like animals that just mindlessly breed and can't learn and adapt.

Of course you would grandfather in existing kids, but I have enough faith in the intelligence of women to believe out of wedlock births would decrease drastically and women would be much more vigilant about birth control if you had to ensure your partner wanted a child before u could receive support from him
...or the state would take on the burden

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
"Let me do some evil shyt right quick and spin it as if I'm making the world a better place"

Yall clowns legit think like anime villains

:pachaha:

Like I said a few posts ago, not everyone believes in one and done. Many people believe that a soul cannot be killed, you get reincarnated, the soul just passes to a new vessel, a soul can be split via multiple people to have different experiences etc.

So how "evil" it is just depends on your personal belief. If someone believes that the soul will just bounce to a new vessel then their real is no "evil" being done; just the rejection of a shared life experience.

The black and white view ya'll project on the world is very intellectually lazy.