99% of Women say no regret after abortion

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:demonic:

I bet if u asked this question 20yrs ago...

The responses would have been different.

Guaranteed!

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-Abortion crowd doesn’t give a single fukk about the well being of people born into tension filled households, dysfunction, bad DNA or poverty. Let someone come on here and complain about how miserable they are due to their fukked up family life (because they were born to ppl unfit to be parents) or because of their bad DNA and it would be “man up, you’re ungrateful blah blah blah”

Mind your business. Abortion eliminates the existence of people who would receive a recipe for an unpleasant life. There are probably millions of people across the globe who would forfeit their existence if they were certain there was no spiritual consequences
How about close your legs until you’re ready to reproduce or at least use effective contraception instead of killing kids

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I think I'd be for something along the lines of a woman forfeiting the right to child support should she decide to keep the child against the wishes of the would be father. But then that'd leave the govt and tax payers on the hook :patrice:

We definitely need "child birth reform"

If we allow abortion... then we need to allow a man an opportunity to not pay child support.

And mandatory paternity test for all

mag357

Superstar
Daps
stupid baby killer if she has the abortion, stupid single mother if she has the baby. there’s no winner here with some of you.

Stop...

Both can be stupid...
But one can be stupid and demonic.

Having sex and not being prepared for the consequences...
Like u dnt know what could happen if u have sex...
Is stupid.

I'm talking for both men and women

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Opportunity is not a given. There are a ton of bright, talented kids that will never have a chance simply due to their circumstance. Hell, their next meal may be their biggest concern, not fulfilling some life long dream.

Second, what can we reasonably conclude from that man's story? Is he an exception or the rule? Should all women start throwing babies in the dumpster? Will that ensure a long, fulfilling life?

The conclusion is that all children should get a chance at life.

Nothing in life is guaranteed. By the statistics that dude should have had a miserable life but he succeeded.

Not only did he succeed, he succeeded in a way where he can impact and better the lives of many people in his orbit. Those type of people don't come along often.

We're always looking for black saviors and people to do things for black people as a whole or to better conditions for us, well the truth of the matter is, we probably murdered most of them in the womb

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why would they regret it? Most women get abortions in the first 2 months... 3 at the latest...

That thing is a little dot in the first month... by the end of month 3, it's 3-4 inches long. You think WE hate child support... Imagine actually having to pay for it AND raise it every single day of life. And you already believe in abortion, so it's not like you doing something wrong in YOUR eyes already.

Women portray what society tells them they should be. In reality, they ain't no different from us. If they don't want a kid fukking up their money and time and life, especially with a nikka they don't want it with........ Oh they don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Especially 5 years down the line

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So closing your legs or wearing protection is too much to ask? You guys never want to be held responsible

So keeping you dikk in your pants and wearing protection is too much to ask? You guys never want to be held responsible.

:troll:

Come on cray cray. Get some new material. That's a lazy talking point.

Unburdening society with an unwanted child for the people to take care and sparing a human a life time of abandonment issues and trauma is being responsible...or they can just take the a male approach to not wanting child.. just run out leaving everyone else to do the job. I know much you enjoy the thought of leaving women hanging.