A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let Grizzlies players explain why they love fired coach David Fizdale so much

This was a good read. Genuinely think he’s the ideal coach for KP and can push him to that next level

This part sold me,
"When I first met him, he's wearing a Wu-Tang T-shirt and jeans," Parsons said. "I'm just like, this is my head coach.

On the real; Dude is great on the mic so I'm pretty hype for his first press conference and introduction. I'd like to get some hints at his plans for KP, Frank and the system he wants them in; oughtta give us ideas about his draft interests too.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
He dropped an instant hit piece :russ:. Looks like there may be another unfollow isola campaign brewing and all of that.

I've never seen a more pathetic sports "journalist" in this town, and that's saying a lot. I dont care that y'all are my Knickas, it's neg on sight for anybody posting this nikka's "articles":ufdup::scust:
This part sold me,

On the real; Dude is great on the mic so I'm pretty hype for his first press conference and introduction. I'd like to get some hints at his plans for KP, Frank and the system he wants them in; oughtta give us ideas about his draft interests too.
They not gon rook us from here on out:mjcry:

How's that for data, nikka?:pacspit: