A little story from Raekwon’s new book “From Staircase to Stage” About Nas

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:gucci: this is the dumbest shyt i ever read. raekwon? let's talk man...

there is NO WAY that you & ghost did not hear live at the barbecue off breaking atoms in 1991 like everyone else in new york city let alone the hip hop universe. and remember yall, mc serch is the one who gave nas his second appearance on wax on that back to the grill again joint which came out BEFORE halftime and we were all talking about that waving automatic guns at nuns verse too. what is lex talking about b? lmao. nikka said two white hoes from england who ain't give you no p*ssy introduced you & ghost to nasty nas for the first time WTF

next story lex gon tell us is that the yugoslavian chick from camay is the first person to introduce him to this west coast rapper named snoop dogg :laff:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:gucci: this is the dumbest shyt i ever read. raekwon? let's talk man...

there is NO WAY that you & ghost did not hear live at the barbecue off breaking atoms in 1991 like everyone else in new york city let alone the hip hop universe. and remember yall, mc serch is the one who gave nas his second appearance on wax on that back to the grill again joint which came out BEFORE halftime and we were all talking about that waving automatic guns at nuns verse too. what is lex talking about b? lmao. nikka said two white hoes from england who ain't give you no p*ssy introduced you & ghost to nasty nas for the first time WTF

next story lex gon tell us is that the yugoslavian chick from camay is the first person to introduce him to this west coast rapper named snoop dogg :laff:
Lmao I feel what you’re saying but Halftime released in 92. There’s a chance they wasn’t paying attention to Live At The BBQ & just stumbled across Halftime on some “oh shyt” shyt :russ: