A little story from Raekwon’s new book “From Staircase to Stage” About Nas

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: this is the dumbest shyt i ever read. raekwon? let's talk man...

there is NO WAY that you & ghost did not hear live at the barbecue off breaking atoms in 1991 like everyone else in new york city let alone the hip hop universe. and remember yall, mc serch is the one who gave nas his second appearance on wax on that back to the grill again joint which came out BEFORE halftime and we were all talking about that waving automatic guns at nuns verse too. what is lex talking about b? lmao.

yo was you even around back then? I was ya post makes no sense
you act like main source went 5x plat or something "Looking at the front door" aside its 100% possible they didn't cop the fukking album
"live at the barbecue" wasn't no fukking hit nor was it all over the radio shyt wasn't even a single at the time
AND it was on wild pitch if you was a head back then you KNOW what that means in terms of even finding the shyt
that mc search video and "Halftime" came out around the same time like a few weeks apart
Most nikkas first heard Nas on "Halftime" in general nothing odd about that

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
How they got Groupies who not fukking

:dwillhuh:

you never had older bytches lace you with some fly shyt/trick on you as a youngin? :dwillhuh:

drive you around and cop you food and shyt

it was a thing esp in the malls in the 80/90s

this chick ten years older than me copped me some FILA's at queens center in 94' :wow:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
you never had older bytches lace you with some fly shyt/trick on you as a youngin? :dwillhuh:

drive you around and cop you food and shyt

it was a thing esp in the malls in the 80/90s

this chick ten years older than me copped me some FILA's at queens center in 94' :wow:

He said they was fans white bytches from London

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: this is the dumbest shyt i ever read. raekwon? let's talk man...

there is NO WAY that you & ghost did not hear live at the barbecue off breaking atoms in 1991 like everyone else in new york city let alone the hip hop universe. and remember yall, mc serch is the one who gave nas his second appearance on wax on that back to the grill again joint which came out BEFORE halftime and we were all talking about that waving automatic guns at nuns verse too. what is lex talking about b? lmao. nikka said two white hoes from england who ain't give you no p*ssy introduced you & ghost to nasty nas for the first time WTF

next story lex gon tell us is that the yugoslavian chick from camay is the first person to introduce him to this west coast rapper named snoop dogg :laff:

On drinks champs, ghost and Rae hadn’t heard old school by 2pac before and noreaga was the one showing them it and he said it was on all eyes on me.

im amazed at the low level of hip hop knowledge some of these guys have lol.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
On drinks champs, ghost and Rae hadn’t heard old school by 2pac before and noreaga was the one showing them it and he said it was on all eyes on me.

im amazed at the low level of hip hop knowledge some of these guys have lol.

Yeah that and they’re brains fried from years of drug abuse and alcohol, as well as growing old.