A lot of Africa threads this week. Was wondering, what is Africa doing with itsforex?

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to keep on the Africa theme this week.

I read up on Russia, pre-WW1. They looked exactly like the continent looks right now.

They had a sht ton of unused, unrefined minerals and oil. Their populations were mostly agricultural just like every country on the continent (except SA). They had a ton of corruption like black folk do. But they also had defacto dictators like Africa has had/have. They were hated and taken advantage of by Western Europe also.

the only difference is that they used all the Forex that the West (underpaid them for crops with) to buy industrial equipment, rather than build turbines/factory parts for themselves. Where is all the money Cameroon gets for cocoa, Kenya gets for tea, Ethiopia gets for coffee and Liberia gets for rubber go? What about the loans/grants all 54 countries get ? Let’s ignore the minerals for now.

Don’t say corruption :comeon:because Russia was also corrupt. Could it be a mindset? I know 60s leaders opted for a we do everything by ourselves model.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you mention this Forex trading is popping in Africa right now on a minor scale due to to the low entry fee.

Europe right now is taking advantage of the loose regulations to come up from African markets. This is also something black people could use as a way of supporting one another.

Insight: The rise and rise of retail Forex trading in Africa

On a Macro level the only thing I can say is East Africa and Nigeria specifically have invested in propelling themselves toward the digital age.

China is pushing the rest of the world toward 5G and that’s basically the gonna revolutionize the way we do everything if Africa wants to advance they gotta get on at least a basic level of digital capability.

Although most of that money is definitely being lost to corruption when you still relying on foreigners for basic industrialization you know the leader don’t gaf about his people

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Funny you mention this Forex trading is popping in Africa right now on a minor scale due to to the low entry fee.

Europe right now is taking advantage of the loose regulations to come up from African markets. This is also something black people could use as a way of supporting one another.

Insight: The rise and rise of retail Forex trading in Africa
:obama:Good Find. Looks like they rigged themselves onto the global economy. You gotta love the ingenuity of black people. As for the cacs leeching:scust:. Hopefully the govts can make bag by taxing the foreigners.

On a Macro level the only thing I can say is East Africa and Nigeria specifically have invested in propelling themselves toward the digital age.

China is pushing the rest of the world toward 5G and that’s basically the gonna revolutionize the way we do everything if Africa wants to advance they gotta get on at least a basic level of digital capability.

Although most of that money is definitely being lost to corruption when you still relying on foreigner for basic industrialization you know the leader don’t gaf about his people
Africa has been miraculous in skipping steps (such as land-lines, traditional banking, etc.) but the bolded area is gonna come back to bite the continent in the @ss. Similarly, the 2nd world was dependent on USSR for the same, and suffered when Russia could no longer afford to support them.

Also, I’ve noticed of late that news outlets have been touting “digital penetration” the way cacs used to write about “black buying power” in SA and the States in the 90s. And we now know that that was ultimately a trick bag, as buying power/ income is only a measure of consumption (exploitability), as opposed to wealth or industrial capacity.

Zuckerberg’s Facebook was the first to notice that they could sap the continent through literally giving them “free” internet, but only to FB approved sites(for monetization).:picard: Looks like they want to create a captive market like the British empire had in East/ South Africa.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama:Good Find. Looks like they rigged themselves onto the global economy. You gotta love the ingenuity of black people. As for the cacs leeching:scust:. Hopefully the govts can make bag by taxing the foreigners.

Africa has been miraculous in skipping steps (such as land-lines, traditional banking, etc.) but the bolded area is gonna come back to bite the continent in the @ss. Similarly, the 2nd world was dependent on USSR for the same, and suffered when Russia could no longer afford to support them.

Also, I’ve noticed of late that news outlets have been touting “digital penetration” the way cacs used to write about “black buying power” in SA and the States in the 90s. And we now know that that was ultimately a trick bag, as buying power/ income is only a measure of consumption (exploitability), as opposed to wealth or industrial capacity.

Zuckerberg’s Facebook was the first to notice that they could sap the continent through literally giving them “free” internet, but only to FB approved sites(for monetization).:picard: Looks like they want to create a captive market like the British empire had in East/ South Africa.

Wooow so even that was because of foreigners :snoop: I really thought the continent was getting it’s shyt together.

As much resources as Africa/Caribbean/American South got we should be running this whole shyt but nikkas refuse to unify.

I know nikkas don’t want to hear this especially right now but these infrastructure deals there cutting with China might be Africa’s best bet right now at the very least it’s actually doing something for the continent.

Lmao but yeah using Forex like that is genius no matter what we know how to chase a bag

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Donny said:
Wooow so even that was because of foreigners :snoop: I really thought the continent was getting it’s shyt together.

As much resources as Africa/Caribbean/American South got we should be running this whole shyt but nikkas refuse to unify.

Got this theory from a Chinese proverb. I don’t think we ever crowned a king/leading nation to build that unity.

Back in the day (800AD), Chinese assassins used to source all of the most venomous insects, reptiles, arachnids, etc and put them in a covered black pot over night. In the morning, the venomous creatures would have killed themselves, except for one. The one that was left was the deadliest and was used for venom to kill the emperor.

In a similar way, I don’t believe black folk have ever really duked it out naturally the way Asians and Europeans did. We’ve always been so far from each other (because Africa’s vast with natural barriers) or influenced by outside parties. Out of that uninterrupted internal conflict, a unified ideology and black nation state could emerge. I’ve seen small pockets of this process, such as Selassie’s ascension to the throne in Ethiopia. But it was only possible because Europe thought Ethiopia was a Italian vassal state; so nobody intervened.

We’ve been using democratic processes that cacs and Asians developed after they fought/slaughtered each other for centuries. That model for unity is humane but also unnatural.

Donny said:

True. They turned the whole world into a trick bag. It’s like being in the matrix just to succeed in this world

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this theory from a Chinese proverb. I don’t think we ever crowned a king/leading nation to build that unity.

Back in the day (800AD), Chinese assassins used to source all of the most venomous insects, reptiles, arachnids, etc and put them in a covered black pot over night. In the morning, the venomous creatures would have killed themselves, except for one. The one that was left was the deadliest and was used for venom to kill the emperor.

In a similar way, I don’t believe black folk have ever really duked it out naturally the way Asians and Europeans did. We’ve always been so far from each other (because Africa’s vast with natural barriers) or influenced by outside parties. Out of that uninterrupted internal conflict, a unified ideology and black nation state could emerge. I’ve seen small pockets of this process, such as Selassie’s ascension to the throne in Ethiopia. But it was only possible because Europe thought Ethiopia was a Italian vassal state; so nobody intervened.

We’ve been using democratic processes that cacs and Asians developed after they fought/slaughtered each other for centuries. That model for unity is humane but also unnatural.

True. They turned the whole world into a trick bag. It’s like being in the matrix just to succeed in this world
I would hope having a common enemy would be enough.

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI

That's fascinating :ohhh: