A man with several woman is desirable as a long term partner. A woman that has several men is NOT.

Daps
discuss. :jbhmm:

post that inspired the thread

Just know that no matter how many feminist propaganda, slut walks, and “living your best life” will change that a women with high partners will never be as much as a desirable mate like a man with high partners. Never.

EDIT:

When I say she won't be desirable, I mean as a long term partner

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Thats womens fault :yeshrug:

Women decided that they're more attracted to men that have women.

Its weird :russ:

I didnt make the rules :yeshrug:

Theres a reason why certain dudes always land in some p*ssy, while other dudes go on yearly droughts.

Men don't operate that way.... We want a woman all to ourselves. We dont get excited when we find out she fukked 25 nikkas lol

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Well...

I studied evolutionary psychology and evolutionary biology and it kind of proves the opposite

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Tell that to Drake's baby mother. According to the rumours, several men were in the running for paternity.

I think that you are thinking in the long term though. A man will willingly have sex with a woman who has several men in her orbit. But won't consider her a good long term prospect.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
True due to societal norms and lets be real...generally we don't want a high mileage woman as a gf and especially as a wife.

But don't forget there some smart promiscuous women out here who got a high body count but u don't know it. Some women are careful enough to not fuk too many men in the same social circle, college, job, organization, neighborhood, etc. Y'all don't realize u do have on the low hoes both men and women.

Oh and some female hoes do eat and get wife's up....its crazy but u got ur non famous Amber Rose types out here.

Daps
Tell that to Drake's baby mother. According to the rumours, several men were in the running for paternity.

I think that you are thinking in the long term though. A man will willingly have sex with a woman who has several men in her orbit. But won't consider her a good long term prospect.

exactly

of course dudes is out here sleeping with sluts

how you think they become sluts?

to quote the great Jesse Lee Peterson, from us slutmakers :russ: