A man with several woman is desirable as a long term partner. A woman that has several men is NOT.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Thats like saying "why are sex workers still in business?"

Because there is a segment of the male population that literally cant get sex unless they PAY.

Whores will always be simped.

That should be obvious.

The nikka that's 300 pounds and works a wack office job has no choice but to be a trick/simp

Thats literally how you describe yourself:dahell:

Snitch on yourself brehs

:mjlol:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
You must be new on here :wow:

these nikkas do not like women for anything beyond sex, they despise women who aren't completely subservient to them.
Aint that incel mentality right there? They just want the cream of the crop, dedicated to have sex with them only at their command.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
they do! they love the rush and excitement and emotions that comes from you being wanted by other women

think about it

if a chic is with a boring man that none of her friends like and that no other women like, if she's in her prime, she will get sick of him soon

they live for the foolishness and fukkery :russ:

Yup

Women are like those cuckold cacs that get excited when their wife is sexually desired by other people hahahaaha

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
there is probably no better feeling to a chic knowing that you had multiple women chasing you and she "won

Yup.

My girl always throwing shade at my old bytches, flexin on some "he chose me" type shyt....

That shyt is so weird to me...... I couldn't imagine gettin excited that I had to battle it out with multiple other nikkas :russ:

If a chick got a bunch of nikkas on her..... They can have her :russ:

I'll always take the lowkey chick over the famous/popular smut

Women dont make sense breh.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
I mean...if we are being honest, a dude that can get women easily and chooses you is a great feeling. Might fukk around and find yourself cooking that nikka a steak at 1 in the morning.

So nice to see ladies being honest about this. I'm sure both genders would love to be chose by a man or woman who gets a lot of attention. But men are pretty much universally turned off by women with a lot of partners.

Meanwhile I've noticed a lot women don't mind men who are hoes, which I found very interesting... I'm assuming it has to do with social value/status. There's something about the guy that's allowing him to have that many partners. Meanwhile I can guarantee a man with a high body count. who pays for sex is a major turn off red/flag to ladies.

Daps
Reppin
Kansas City
A man who can easily get women of high quality and exercises restraint is the best

Because they are RARE

Do you think the same can be said about a lot of ladies? Not even high quality, but average looking women. I see plain jain's out there like no other, with notches some male models probably couldn't match.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Yup.

My girl always throwing shade at my old bytches, flexin on some "he chose me" type shyt....

That shyt is so weird to me...... I couldn't imagine gettin excited that I had to battle it out with multiple other nikkas :russ:

If a chick got a bunch of nikkas on her..... They can have her :russ:

I'll always take the lowkey chick over the famous/popular smut

Women dont make sense breh.
Because a dude who can incite that feeling is rare, considering the sea of dikks out there. Most men aren't even realized or seen as sexual beings, female nature at the end of the day.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Because women seek validation and rely on the opinion of others more than men do. If a woman feels like their spouse isn't desirable, nobody checks for him and in the worst case he would have a lot of trouble getting another woman if she were to leave then she's most likely going to give up eventually. For most women impressing their friends, family, and impressing random people so they can feel like they have a prize and someone worth their commitment is important to them.

Men on the other hand or more lenient and don't seek validation as much. Before some dumb fukk responds with "men constantly want to show their woman off to their friends and when they go out in public" yeah we know that I'm saying that women worry about validation more than men. It's easier for your average woman to jump from guy to guy than it is for your average man to jump from girl to girl.